Chapter 3

(The same day, Arcee POV) Arcee was sitting down just staring into space in the direction of Earth. "Oh Jack I'm so sorry I hope you're doing ok partner." Arcee said quietly as she sat sadly with her head in her hands. "Arcee are you ok?" A voice asked. Arcee looked up to see who it was. "Oh hey Jazz what's up?" Arcee asked. "Oh nothing much I was just wondering where you were." Jazz said. "Oh I'm just thinking." Arcee said as she looked back into space. 

"Thinking about Jack huh?" Jazz asked. "How do you know about Jack?" Arcee asked looking to Jazz with an arched eyebrow. "Bulkhead told me when I asked why you were keeping to your yourself." Jazz explained. "I'm going to take out Bullhead's voice box next time I see him." Arcee said as Jazz laughed.

"So I guess the human meant something to you." Jazz said. "Yeah Jack meant a lot, he was an amazing partner and an even better person, I really hope he's doing well." Arcee said looking back into space. "Don't worry Arcee you'll see him again." Jazz said placing a hand on her shoulder. "Thanks Jazz." Arcee said giving him a small smile. 

Just then both Jazz and Arcee received a call on their coms as they both pressed their fingers to their sensors. "Arcee Jazz get back to base Prime has received a call from Ratchet it's urgent." Bumblebee said. "Ok we read you Bee Arcee and I are about to head your way." Jazz said as they both transformed.

(Jack POV) Jack had just become conscious again and had each limb held in place by chains. As Jack looked up he looked right into the eyes of Silas. "Ok Jack we can do this the hard way or the easy way, call the autobots to come save you." Silas said while grinning evilly. "Sorry Silas they've gone back to Cybertron." Jack said grinning back at him. "Sounds like we have to do this the hard way." Silas said as Airachnid took his place in front of Jack.

 "Time to get down to business Jack." Airachnid said as she dragged her nail across his cheek, which caused a scratch and Jack screamed out in pain as the skin around it turned red before passing out.

(Arcee POV) "He did what?" Arcee yelled as the other autobots besides Optimus Prime,Prowl, Ratchet, and Wheeljack recoiled. "I can't believe him would do something this dumb you have to be kidding me." Arcee said ranting as she was walking around the autobots new base on earth which was extremely similar to the original one. Optimus turned to Ratchet while Arcee was still ranting.

"Good job finding this new base old friend, "what did you do with the ground bridge technology and space bridge technology?" Optimus asked. "I just downloaded them into drives and downloaded them into here so whatever the government seized are useless." Ratchet said. "Good job old friend."Optimus said.

Then Optimus turned to Arcee, "Arcee please calm yourself agent Fowler will be here soon and we will come up with a plan of action." Optimus Prime said. "Prime is right Arcee, you need to calm down it's just a human it's not like he can help us much anyway." Prowl said. The entire room went silent and all eyes turned to Arcee whose eyes are daggers of anger. 

Arcee turned towards Prowl, "Well excuse me for being worried about my partner, Jack isn't useless either he has helped me more times than I can count, he's stood toe to toe with decepticons multiple times, and Prime entrusted him with the matrix of leadership. So don't ever say that my partner is useless." Arcee yelled as she walked away. Bumblebee started to follow Arcee, but she turned around, "Don't follow me, I need to think and I can look around the place." Arcee said as she walked away.

"Not cool man." Bumblebee said to Prowl. "What all I did was say a human can't help much." Prowl said. "Come here" Smokescreen said as he motioned for Prowl to follow him off to the side. "Prowl you shouldn't have said that, you know Arcee." Smokescreen said. "I didn't know she cared so much for the human what's the big deal?" Prowl asked. 

"Arcee and Jack are really close as partners, I didn't know Cliffjumper and Tailgate, but Bulkhead and Bumblebee tell me that she's a lot closer to him than she was to them. Heck Jack is probably the person who is the closet to Arcee. There are partners they're basically together all the time." Smokescreen concluded. "Wow I didn't know Arcee was that close with the human." Prowl said. "Yeah you should probably apologize." Smokescreen said. "Ok I will." Prowl said as he went to find Arcee.

(Arcee POV) Arcee walked around the base looking at it. Arcee was pleasantly surprised at how much it was similar to the old base. Her thoughts quickly changed to think of Jack and what trouble he may be in. Arcee sank to the floor. "How did I let this happen I should have kept in touch with Jack, that's what I said. But I didn't." Arcee thought as she punched a hole in the wall. "I don't think Ratchet would appreciate you doing that Arcee." Prowl said.

Arcee looked up at him. "What do you want Prowl?" Arcee asked bitterly. "Look Arcee I'm sorry for what I said about your partner. I've never been around humans and I shouldn't dismiss their usefulness. Come on Arcee the agent is going to be there soon." Prowl said as he reached his hand down to help her up.

"Thanks Prowl, I didn't think I'd ever hear you apologize." Arcee said arching an eyebrow at him. "Hey that was the only thing I could think of doing to get you to talk to me again." Prowl said. "Let's go Prowl." Arcee said as she lead the way down the hallway as Prowl followed.

Agent Fowler arrived just as Prowl and Arcee rejoined the other autobots. "Good to see you guys again Prime." Agent Fowler said. "Good to see you too agent Fowler." Optimus Prime responded. "I see you've got some new autobots." Agent Fowler said looking at Jazz and Prowl.

 "Oh yes this is Jazz. Optimus Prime said motioning to Jazz. He's one of my most loyal friends, he's Lightning quick and has a rhythm to his battle style." Optimus said. "Sup" Jazz said as he stuck his fist out for agent Fowler to fist bump, agent Fowler returned the fist bump.

"This is Prowl." Optimus said motioning to Prowl. He's my battle strategist, and he's one of the bravest companions I've had." Optimus concluded. "Nice to meet you two, glad you guys are on our side." Agent Fowler said. "Good to have military allies." Prowl said. "Are these all the autobots left." Agent Fowler asked, looking around the room to all of team prime including Wheeljack and Smokescreen, and Jazz and Prowl.

 "No there are others with Ultra Magnus on Cybertron." Optimus Prime said. "Along with one more, you can come out now." Optimus Prime said as a figure appeared from the hallway.

The figure was Knockout. "Get back con." Agent Fowler said as he raised his gun. "Agent Fowler calm down he's an autobot now." Bulkhead said as Knockout showed the autobot symbol on his shoulder. "Sorry about that." Agent Fowler said as he holstered his gun.

 "No problem" knockout said. "Now can we figure out a way to save Jack?" Arcee asked a bit frantically. "Yes we can, Agent Fowler can you give us the details of the military base?" Optimus asked. "Will do Prime here's what you need to know." Agent Fowler said.