Chapter 20

These events take place one day after the last chapter.

(Jack POV)
Once Jack had gotten to the base with Arcee, he went to go check on Novascreen Prime.

"How are you doing buddy?" Jack asked as he peeked into the medical bay.

"I'm feeling better can't wait to crush some cons." Novascreen Prime said.

"You'll have to wait awhile you need to take it easy for a couple days." Ratchet said.

"Oh come on Ratchet." Novascreen Prime whined.

"We can't risk you in the field so you need to rest." Ratchet said.

"Fine." Novascreen Prime said as he pouted.

"Ha." Moonracer said from the chair next to the medical berth enjoying that Novascreen Prime would be stuck here.

"I'm glad you find it funny Moonracer because you'll be here watching him." Ratchet said.

"Ha." Novascreen Prime said as he laughed at Moonracer's expense.

Jack took this opportunity to leave the medical bay and he headed the main area to see all the autobots looking serious.

"Why is everyone looking so serious?" Jack asked as he entered the area.

"We received an encrypted message from an unknown source." Red Alert said as he pulled up the message on the computer.

"What does the message say?" Jack asked.

"Red Alert play it." Optimus Prime said as Red Alert nodded and played it.

"Optimus Prime, autobots we're ready for a showdown meet us in Egypt for a battle." Megatron said through the message.

"So Megatron wants us to go to Egypt to battle him?" Jack asked.

"Yes autobots prepare ourselves for battle." Optimus Prime said as he opened the ground bridge.

"Everyone will go into battle except Ratchet who will man the ground bridge and Novascreen Prime who is still recovering and Moonracer who is watching over him." Optimus Prime said as the autobots followed him through the ground bridge.

(In Egypt) The autobots exited the ground bridge to see the decepticons waiting for them.

Among the decepticons were Megatron, Starscream, Arachnid, Breakdown, Skyquake, Dreadwing, Lugnut, Blitzwing, Lockdown, Barricade, Soundwave, Shockwave, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Thunderblast, Coeus, Peitho, as well as the predacon team.

All the autobots were present except for Ratchet, Novascreen Prime and Moonracer.

"Knockout how dare you betray Lord Megatron." Breakdown said.

"Breakdown how are you still online, I saw what Megatron was doing is wrong." Knockout said as he looked at his former friend.

After their exchange the fighting between the autobots and decepticons broke out.

Optimus Prime took on Megatron, Apollus Prime took on Lockdown, Ultra Magnus took on Blitzwing, Sentinel Prime took on Dreadwing, Wheeljack took on Soundwave, Knockout took on Breakdown, Bulkhead took on Brawl, Bumblebee took on Coeus, Arcee took on Arachnid, Chromia took on Peitho, Elita 1 took on Thunderblast, Prowl took on Barricade, Ironhide took on Skyquake, Sideswipe took on Lugnut, Jazz took on Starscream, Red Alert took on Shockwave, Mirage took on Bonecrusher, while Grimlock, Windblade, and Strongarm took on the predacon team who combined into Abominus.

Apollus Prime ran to take on Lockdown as he looked around to see how his fellow autobots were faring.

Optimus Prime and Megatron were going back and forth neither one of them gaining an edge over each other.