Chapter 8

Today was Saturday so the kids didn't have school, Arcee decided that today would be a good day to tell Jack her secret. Everyone was at the base and nothing was really happening so Arcee decided to ask Optimus Prime if it was ok to take Jack for a ride. "Prime is it ok if Jack and I go for a ride to kill some time?" Arcee asked.

"Sure Arcee since nothing is going on, actually Bulkhead Bumblebee if Raf and Miko want to go for a ride or anything you can since it's been slow today." Optimus prime said.

"Cool Bulk let's go jump some hills." Miko said. "Sounds like fun count me in." Wheeljack said as he transformed and followed Miko and Bulkhead.

"Bee can we go race my RC car?" Raf asked. "Why not race real cars, huh Raf you in Jazz?" Smokescreen asked. "Yeah let's go." Jazz said as he followed Smokescreen and Bumblebee out.

"Knockout would you like to go discuss new ways to treat patients?" Ratchet asked. "I'm more of a mad doctor, but it's not like I'm doing anything else." Knockout said as he followed Ratchet.

"Prime I would like to discuss some battle strategies with you." Prowl said. "Ok Prowl let's go discuss these." Optimus Prime said as they went to go discuss battle strategies.

"Looks like it's just you and me Cee." Jack said. "You up for a ride?" Arcee asked. "Always." Jack said as he put his helmet and got on Arcee.

(With Jack and Arcee) On the ride over to the spot Arcee was taking Jack. Jack thought of a question. "Arcee you do think that there are more autobots out there that aren't on Cybertron?" Jack asked.

"I hope so Jack there some friends and family that I miss badly and would love to see again." Arcee said.

"You have family out there?" Jack asked. "Yes I have two sisters Elita my older sister and Chromia my younger sister." Arcee answered.

"You think they're out there somewhere?" Jack asked. "I can't really explain it, but I can just sense their sparks since we're family no matter no far they are away, I can just feel that they're alive." Arcee said. Arcee then stopped and Jack got off.

"Huh we're back at my hideout, why are we here Arcee?" Jack asked. "There is something I need to tell you." Arcee said.

"Jack sit down I have a story to explain to you." Arcee said as Jack sat down and Arcee sat down and leaned back on her hands. "Jack I needed to tell you this I couldn't go on without telling you." Arcee said.

"Come on Cee it can't be that bad you can tell me anything." Jack said reassuring her. "Ok Jack I used to be a decepticon." Arcee said. "You're kidding right?" Jack asked. "No I'm not I was a decepticon at the beginning of the war." Arcee said.

"Arcee why would you be a con, why did you work for Megatron?" Jack asked. "I was young I was rebellious and I stupidly bought into Megatron's vision for Cybertron." Arcee said. "Were  your sisters cons too?" Jack asked.

"No Elita was always smart and level headed she's been with Optimus before the war and has been by his side the entire time, Chromia is more rash and runs into things with without thinking. Luckily when it was time for her to choose a side I had already switched over to the autobot side and Elita was already there, so she join the autobots." Arcee said.

"Why did you end up switching sides?" Jack asked. "Well back then I was influenced by the decepticons so I was ruthless, mercilessly, and seductive." Arcee said before Jack cut her off. "You sounded a lot like Arachnid back then." Jack said. Arcee shuddered "Yeah I was similar to her back then."

(Flashback) It was barely a week into the war and the unit that I was a part of murdered innocent cybertronians. That's when the first doubt of the deceptions came into my mind. Then the deception unit was a part of was attacked.

I was wounded and left for the dead by my unit. Then the autobots did a sweep of the bodies and Elita found me still breathing. "Optimus we have an alive one here." Elita said. "Autobots or Deception?" Optimus Prime said. "Decepticon, but we need to help her." Elita said. "I agree, do you know her?" Optimus asked as he said a look of recognizance in Elita's eyes. "Yes this is my sister." Elita said. Then Optimus and Elita took me back to the medical unit of the autobots where a field medic treated my wound.

At first I was hostile and lashed out at autobots while I was recovering from my wound. Optimus interrogated me very harshly, but once he learned I knew nothing. He was a lot nicer to me and checked up on me everyday along with Elita. Them checking up on me along with the medic talking to me while checking my wound. All three of them treating me not as a con, but as a autobot.

After I realized this, I decided that it was time to switch sides so then Optimus came to talk to me I told him. Optimus and the medic were both happy that I decided to join the autobots and Elita cried tears of joy that I was joining the autobot side." Arcee said as she concluded her story.

Arcee said. "So that's why you're so hard on yourself." Jack said. "Yes I need to be that hard on myself so I won't slip back into that, it's always going to be a part of me Jack, but I promise I'll never let that side come out again. I understand if you don't want to be together anymore because of - -." Arcee said before Jack caught her off guard by kissing her on the lips.

"What was that for?" Arcee asked as she came out of her gaze. "For being the best girlfriend ever, Arcee wouldn't break up with you for the bot you were I fell in love with you for the bot I know." Jack said. Arcee just felt joy flowing through her spark and she leaned forward towards Jack and kissed him on the lips.

After they finished their kissing session, Jack had one more question. "Cee who was the medic that saved you?" Jack asked. "That was Ratchet." Arcee answered. "So he knows you used to be a decepticon?" Jack asked.

"Yes he does along with the rest of team prime and most of the other autobots, I need to have complete trust with the other autobots." Arcee said. "That's how we operate as a family." Arcee said. "Thank you for telling me Cee, let's head home it's getting late." Jack said as he grabbed his helmet and took off on Arcee.