Chapter 15

(This is the afternoon after Jack and Smokescreen became Primes)

(Jack POV) "Jack Agent Fowler is ready for you he's at a military base with the jet." Ratchet said as he opened the ground bridge.

"You want to come Arcee?" Jack asked as he pulled up his hood and his battle mask slid on.

"Sure Jack let's go." Arcee said as she and Jack went through the ground bridge.

Both Arcee and Jack arrived at the military base to see some military soldiers, Agent Fowler, and June.

Agent Fowler saw it was the autobots he dismissed the soldiers.

"How are you doing Arcee?" Agent Fowler asked.

"Good Agent Fowler." Arcee responded.

"Who's the guy with the mask and the hood?" Agent Fowler asked pointing at Jack.

Jack took his hood off and his battle mask slid away before he crouched down to Agent Fowler and his mom's level.

"Good to see you Agent Fowler." Jack said.

"Jack is that you?" June asked as she ran over to hug him.

"Yup it's me mom." Jack said hugging his mom back.

"You're looking good Jack." Agent Fowler said.

"Thank you agent Fowler." Jack said as he and his mom broke the hug.

June took a step back getting a better look at her son.

"Wow Jack what happened to you?" Agent Fowler asked.

"Well I'm a prime now for one." Jack said.

"How did you become a prime?" June asked.

"Well the matrix of leadership deemed both Smokescreen and I worthy and now I'm here to scan a X-15 jet." Jack said.

"The jet is right over here." Agent Fowler said he led Jack over to the jet and stepped back.

Jack then scanned the jet, and transformed into it and transformed back.

"Thank you Agent Fowler." Jack said.

"You're welcome Jack." Agent Fowler said.

"Jack please stay safe and sound ok?" June asked.

"Ok I will mom." Jack said.

"Come on Jack the ground bridge is open." Arcee said as he followed her through the ground bridge.

Both Arcee and Jack arrived back at base to see Optimus Prime talking to the other autobots.

"We will break into groups and scout for energon, Ratchet will stay here and mange the ground bridge." Optimus Prime said.

"Wait Optimus Jack needs to stay here with I'm going to see if I can get him back to human." Ratchet said.

"I won't just be human right?" Jack asked shooting a glance at Arcee hoping that he would still be cybertronian.

"No you will be a techno organic which means you'll be able to go back and forth, but I need you to stay back so I can preform the procedure." Ratchet said.

"Ok Ratchet I'll stay back here with you, good luck Cee." Jack said as he kissed her on the cheek.

"The groups will be ..." Optimus Prime said.

Group 1 Jazz, Prowl, Wheeljack, Bulkhead

(Prowl POV)

The ground bridge opened up in Santa Fe, New Mexico