Chapter 16

It had been a couple days since the last mission, Elita 1 was in a stasis coma from the explosion. She is yet to wake up with Optimus Prime not leaving her side yet. Jack had seen his mom again hugging her and he had gone back home. June said that Jack had to pass high school even though he was an autobot. So Jack took and passed his high school completion exam. The principal had told Jack that he needed to come into school to officially pass high school.

(Jack POV) Jack came downstairs and headed to garage to go to school.

"Bye mom I'm off to school." Jack said.

"Ok Jack have a good day I'm so proud of you for passing high school." June said as Jack entered the garage.

Jack walked into the garage to see Arcee sitting in the corner hugging her knees and crying softy.

"Are you ok Cee?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I'm fine Jack." Arcee sniffled as she wiped away her tears.

"How's Elita 1?" Jack asked.

"She still hasn't woken up yet, I'm just worried." Arcee said.

"Of course you are Cee you're her sister, Arcee just go to the base and be with her I can manage on my own." Jack said.

"Are you sure Jack?" Arcee asked.

"Of course Arcee I managed for a year I can manage just for one day." Jack said.

"Thank you Jack." Arcee said as she kissed him in cheek.

"Ratchet I need a ground bridge." Arcee said as one appeared and she went through it.

Jack got onto his ten speed and headed to school.

When Jack arrived at school Mr. White the principal was outside greeting the students entering.

"Hello Mr. White how are you?" Jack asked as he started to head in.

"Good Mr. Darby please report to the gym for a physical check up." Mr. White said.

"Ok." Jack said confused that they were having a physical check up, but he just shrugged it off.

Jack headed into the gym to see some doctors in scrubs and masks in the gym checking out students.

Jack didn't recognize any of them from the hospital his mom worked at, but they could have been new so he didn't think which of it.

Jack waited about 20 minutes before he was called and he went behind a curtain to get checked out.

Jack sat down in a chair across from the doctor.

"Ok Mr. Darby we're going to test your reflexes." The doctor said.

The doctor through a couple more tests with Jack, when two doctors came up behind Jack and grabbed his arms holding them away from him.

"Hey what's going on?" Jack asked as he began to try to get free.

"Oh Jack you've fallen into our trap." Silas said as he pulled away the curtain and entered.

"Silas." Jack said as he glared at Silas.

(Arcee POV)

Arcee had arrived at the base to already see Chromia and Optimus Prime sitting by Elita 1's berth.

"How is she?" Arcee asked as she leaned against the wall.

"She hasn't woken up yet and it has just been normal." Chromia said as she rubbed optics.

"You look like you could use a power down Chromia." Arcee said.

"You're not fooling me either sis you look like you could use one, even though you went home with Jack I know you spent all night think about Elita." Chromia said.