Chapter 11

It had been a day since the kids had been taken by the decepticons.

(Arcee POV) Arcee been searching for the Decepticon ship basically non stop for the past day. The only time she stop was when they all regrouped at the base to see if they had spotted the ship.

"Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee have you spotted the ship yet?" Optimus asked. "No Optimus." Arcee said defeatedly. "We keep searching then." Optimus Prime said as he discussed the new plan.

(Decepticon POV) Megatron walked into Shockwave's lab where the cyber formation process was almost done. "Shockwave is the process done?" Megatron asked. "It will be done momentarily, Scalpel is just putting the finishing touches on it Lord Megatron." Shockwave said. "And it is done." Scalpel said.

"Call Arachnid and tell her the pods are opening." Megatron said. Arachnid arrived shortly after. The first pod opened with a femme exiting the pod. The bot was exactly the same as Arachnid except her colors were flipped version of Arachnid. (Purple being the primary color and black being the secondary color.)

She had a pair of twin katanas attached to her back. "Is she loyal?" Megatron asked Shockwave. "Yes Lord Megatron." Shockwave said. "Now bow  before your master." Megatron said. "Yes Lord Megatron." Miko said as she knelt before him. "Shockwave give me a run down on her." Megatron said. "Yes Lord Megatron she transforms into attack helicopter like Arachnid, she is master of seduction and deception like Arachnid while also extremely skilled with the katanas." Shockwave said.

"Good Shockwave you may name her." Megatron said. "She will be known as Peitho named after the greek goddess of seduction." Shockwave said. "Peitho show me your abilities." Megatron said.

"Yes Lord Megatron." Peitho said as she grabbed her katanas and rushed at Starscream. She swung her katanas at Starscream, he blocked the attack and hit Peitho with a blast. "Looks like I've bested you." Starscream said as he pointed his rocket at Peitho.

She stood up slowly, "You're so strong Starscream maybe you can give me private training sessions just the two of us." Peitho said lustfully while wrapping her arms around Starscream. Starscream started to mumble, and Peitho saw her opportunity.

She swung her leg taking out Starscreams legs and held her katana over his throat. "Very good." Megatron said laughing. "Arachnid Peitho is your partner and will accompany you on missions." Megatron said. "Yes lord Megatron." Arachnid said as Peitho stood next to her.

The 2nd pod opened up and out walked a bot that stood at the size of Bumblebee. The weapon that he wielded was a scythe which he held in right hand. He was not as big as most of the Decepticons, but he wasn't slim. He wasn't very distinct except for having sash running across his body that held gadgets that he had made. His primary color was gray along with blue being his secondary color.

"Bow before your master." Megatron said. "Yes Lord Megatron." Raf said as he knelt before Megatron. "What about him?" Megatron asked motioning at Raf. "He transforms into a F22 raptor he isn't a great warrior, but is extremely smart and very skilled with scythe. He can hold his own on the battlefield, he is also very good at building things." Shockwave said.

"Good to hear Shockwave you may name him." Megatron said. "He will be known as Coeus the Greek god of intelligence." Shockwave said. "Good Shockwave he will work with you you two being the scientists along with Scalpel." Megatron said. "Yes lord Megatron." Shockwave said as Coeus stood next to him. Megatron decided not to see what he could do since Shockwave said he was not a great warrior and didn't want to waste his time.

The third pod opened relieving a bot that was a couple inches taller than Arcee. The bot was slim, not bulky like Megatron and some of the other Decepticons. His primary color was black and the secondary color was grey. He had a holster on each hip for escrima sticks which would discharge electricity when it made contact with someone. He also had an energon bow which would reload arrows automatically never running out which broke down and he held next to the escrima stick on his right hip. 

Jack looked similar to Arcee except he was taller and less feminine than Arcee was. Basically being a male counterpart. "Now bow before your master." Megatron said. Jack looked up at him hesitating. "I said bow!" Megatron said. Jack bowed before him. "Yes lord Megatron." Jack said as he knelt before Megatron.

"Finally what is he like?" Megatron asked. "I didn't get to program him after a Decepticon he already had programming he transforms into a motorcycle, he is skilled with the escrima sticks as well as with the bow. He is a ninja which is why he's dark colors, he is quick and stealthy he can easily sneak up on a enemy on the battlefield. He is also versed in all types of martial arts." Shockwave said. "What is his name?" Megatron asked. "Erebus he is the Greek god of stealth." Shockwave said. "Good now let's put them to use." Megatron said laughing.

(Jack/Erebus POV) Megatron had sent Erebus, Coeus, and Peitho to an Energon mine where he said the autobots were. Erebus stealthy made his way through the mine and spotted the autobots. A giant green autobot, a smaller yellow one and finally there was a blue one that was only a few inches smaller than him.

For some reason the small blue one interested him. Erebus quickly got back to Peitho and Coeus without being noticed. "Well what's the situation?" Peitho said leaning against the wall. "There's 3 a giant one known as Bulkhead, the one known as Bumblebee and the one known as Arcee." Erebus said being able to identify them from the information they were told.

"I want Arcee I'll take care of her for Arachnid." Peitho said while smiling evilly. "No I'll take her." Erebus said calmly and sinisterly at the same time. Peitho was about to argue, but decided not to. "Fine I'll take care of the big one." Peitho said. "Let's go." Coeus said as they jumped out to start battle.

Coeus took on Bumblebee, Peitho took on Bulkhead, and Erebus took on Arcee. Arcee shot at Erebus who was taking cover behind a rock. He ran across the mine while shooting pure energon out of his bow at Arcee who was doing a good job at dodging. Erebus then threw down some smoke bombs and disappeared.

Arcee looked around for him, then out of the corner of her optic she spotted a kick coming and blocked it. She then got a better view of the Decepticon he was about 4 inches taller than her, she had never seen him before, he was also built differently from most of the Decepticon which she found weird. Arcee didn't have much to think as she pulled out her blades and Erebus pulled out his escrima sticks. As they battled Arcee something odd about the con he waited to attack waiting for his opponent to mess up so he could capitalize on it, that was not like a Decepticon they normally attack fiercely.

Erebus finally found an opening and took advantage hitting Arcee with the escrima stick and it electrocuted Arcee. Arcee fell to the floor, Erebus put a foot on her chest and aimed his bow at her as Arcee opened her optics to look up to him. Arcee glared up at him, "I don't care what you do, but you better not hurt Jack." Arcee said. As Arcee mentioned Jack, Erebus grabbed his head as memories flashed through his mind. Memories of himself and Arcee, and everything they've been through. (Obviously doesn't know he's Jack.)

Erebus looked down at Arcee bow still aimed at her, he stepped off her. "Decepticons retreat." Erebus said as he threw a smoke bomb down and disappeared as Coeus and Peitho transformed and retreated. "Arcee are you ok?"Bulkhead asked as he and Bumblebee ran over. "Yeah I'm fine." Arcee said wondering why he just let her go.

(Erebus/Jack POV) All 3 of them made it back to the Nemesis. "Why did we retreat?" Coeus asked. "Lord Megatron just wanted to test our abilities." Erebus said not wanting to let them know about the memories that came flashing back to him. Then both Coeus and Peitho's expressions became shocked. "What's wrong?" Erebus asked. "Your optics." Coeus said. Erebus looked at the wall and saw his reflection which one optic was the normal Decepticon red and the other had turned blue.