Chapter 5

(Just wanted to say sorry it's taken awhile to update to update, but I'm currently writing 3 stories at the same time. So I'll update each story weekly)

It had been a couple days since Jack had been saved from MECH and Arachnid, Miko, Raf, and Jack were all at the base with their autobot partners catching up on what they missed.

"So Arcee why are you pink?" Raf asked. Well I had to save Jack so I had to change my color to not be recognized by MECH." Arcee said. "Well I like the color Arcee you should keep it." Miko said. "I hate the color, I don't know why I'm still pink. Bee can I get a paint job to blue again? Arcee asked.

"Sorry Arcee we don't have any blue paint so you'll have to wait a few days." Bumblebee said. "You have got to be kidding me." Arcee said while muttering some other stuff under her breath.

"Cee you ready to head home?" Jack asked. "Let's go partner." Arcee said as she transformed Jack climbed on and they took off.

"Did Jack call her Cee?" Bulkhead asked. "Don't look at us." Miko said as she shrugged her shoulders.

(With Jack and Arcee) "Does your mom know that I'm back and the rest of the autobots are back?" Arcee asked as she looked at Jack with her side mirror.

"No not yet, she about to know once we get back. Agent Fowler might have told her." Jack said as they continued to drive home.

After 15 more minutes Jack and Arcee arrived home and Jack started to wheel Arcee to the garage. As Jack was about to open the garage, it opened and his mom and agent Fowler walked out.

"Mom where are you and agent Fowler going?" Jack asked. "Me and your step father are going out to dinner, but you have Arcee here to keep you company, good to see you Arcee." Ms. Darby said.

As soon as Arcee heard Ms. Darby called agent Fowler Jack's step father, Arcee had to stop herself from bursting out in laughter. Arcee tried to return her voice to normal as she said.

"Good to see you too June." "Arcee if I may ask why are you pink?" Ms Darby asked. "I had to switch colors so I could save Jack from MECH and Arachnid without being deteched." Arcee said.

"What happened to Jack!" Ms Darby asked her voice rising in anger looking at agent Fowler. "I'm in trouble aren't I?" Agent Fowler asked. "Get in the car and we'll talk about it at dinner." Ms Darby said as agent Fowler got in the car.

"And you young man aren't going on those missions anymore." Ms Darby said. "Come on mom don't you think you're overreacting?" Jack asked. "No I don't I'm your mother, just be happy you didn't get in more trouble." Ms Darby said as she headed to the car.

As the car pulled away, Jack finally wheeled Arcee into the garage. Once inside the garage, Arcee transformed and laid on some mats that Jack put there for her to sleep on since she found it more comfortable to sleep in robot form. "So agent Fowler is your dad now huh?" Arcee said while laughing.

"Seriously Cee, come on you're my partner." Jack said as he pouted slightly. Arcee stopped laughing and looked at her partner.

"Come on partner, cheer up it's funny." Arcee said. "Ok Cee I'm going to shower and eat I'll be back in 15 minutes." Jack as he headed into the house.

( Arcee POV) Arcee watched him go as she sighed to herself. Anytime Jack called her Cee or hugged her, her spark raced, luckily she couldn't blush because if she could anytime Jack did stuff like that she'd be blushing like crazy.

Arcee heard the shower turn on and began to think about how Jack would look like without a shirt. She wasn't really attracted to Jack physically since they were different species and didn't have attraction due to that, but she loved his attitude he was brave and caring and would help anymore in need. She was still physically attracted to him, but it wasn't the main factor. She quickly snapped out of it.

Arcee what's wrong with you falling in love with a human, there's no chance he loves me." Arcee said quietly to herself as she put her arms on her knees and put her head between her knees in a sad way.

(Jack POV) Jack was in the shower as he started to think. "I can't think of a better partner than Arcee, she's always there when I need her. Jack thought to himself. "Not to mention how she looks, she was extremely beautiful. The way that she was sassy and sarcastic while putting her hands on her hips. Jack thought as he daydreamed about her.

He wasn't really attracted to her physically since they were different species and didn't have attraction due to that, but he loved her attitude and everything else about her and he was still attracted to her physically but that wasn't the main factor.

"There's no way she loves me back though, but I can't miss the chance on Arcee and wait around. It couldn't hurt to ask." Jack thought as he stopped the water got out of the shower changed and headed back to garage.

(Arcee POV) Arcee was still thinking about Jack as she stretched out her legs and leaned back on her hands. Just then Jack entered the garage with his hair still dripping from the shower. "How was the shower?" Arcee asked.

"Good Cee, I've got some questions I want to ask you." Jack said. "Ok go for it." Arcee said. "How was it on Cybertron?" Jack asked. "It was amazing, it was thriving again new autobots were arriving back and it was good to see them." Arcee said. "Jazz and Prowl or are there more?" Jack asked.

They are a couple more staying with Ultra Magnus and 1 more autobot that you guys haven't met yet. You'll get to meet him tomorrow when we go back to base." Arcee said. "Cool can't wait to meet him, what happened to the decepticons?" Jack asked. "They're out there somewhere, but we haven't heard from them. Unfortunately we've been told that Megatron has been resurrected." Arcee said.

"Oh man I can't believe he's back." Jack said. "Any other questions Jack?" Arcee asked. "Just one more I need some advice, there's a girl that I've known for awhile and I have feelings for her, but I don't know how to tell her how I feel." Jack said. "Please tell me it's not Sierra." Arcee said looking at him. "Don't worry it's not." Jack said calming her down.

"Well I'm not very emotional, but what I would do is just tell her how you feel and ask her if she feels the same." Arcee said. "Thanks Cee, I need to tell you something I love you and I want to know if you feel the same way that I do." Jack said looking up at Arcee. Arcee's mouth opened in shock, "I get it Arcee if don't feel the same way." Jack said as he took off towards the house. "Wait Jack." Arcee said as she grabbed his arm.

Arcee looked down at Jack, "Jack I feel the same way I'm so surprised that you could actually love me." Arcee said. "You actually love me?" Jack said. "Yes I do." Arcee said. Jack leapt into her arms. "Jack anytime I'm with you my spark races." Arcee said. "We need to keep this secret though," Arcee said. "Yes we do, but I need to do this first."

Jack said as he stretched forward and kissed her in the lips. Arcee's optics widened in shock, before returning the kiss. They pulled away after a minute or two. "Wow that was amazing." Jack gasped out. "Yeah it was." Arcee said as she looking at him lovingly. "Good night Cee I'll see you in the morning I love you." Jack said as he headed to the door. "I love you too Jack sleep well." Arcee said as she laid down on the mats thinking about how lucky she was before drifting off to sleep.