Chapter 18

(A few days after Ultra Magnus's team arrived)

All of autobots were at the base back from missions either taking a power down, talking or training in the base. (With the exception of Jack who was at his house with his mom eating breakfast getting ready for the day)

(Arcee POV)
Arcee was going around the base looking for Optimus Prime.

"Hey Ratchet have you seen Optimus?" Arcee asked Ratchet who was typing away on a machine.

"I think he went into his quarters." Ratchet said.

"Thanks Ratchet." Arcee said as she headed into Optimus Prime's quarters.

"Optimus, Optimus are you in there?" Arcee asked as she knocked on the door.

Arcee heard no reply, so she knocked the door again to no reply, so Arcee went back to Ratchet.

"Ratchet he wasn't there, I knocked and didn't hear an answer." Arcee said.

"I just saw Optimus go into his quarters a couple minutes ago." Ratchet said as he led the way to Optimus's quarters with Arcee following.

"Optimus are you in there?" Ratchet asked as he knocked on the door.

Ratchet looked over to Arcee who shrugged and Ratchet decided to open up the door.

The door opened to reveal Optimus Prime and Elita 1 in Optimus's berth making out.

"Woah." Arcee said as she covered her optics and Ratchet immediately closed the door.

"Not a word of this." Ratchet said.

"Agreed." Arcee said as they headed back to the main area.

A couple minutes later both Optimus Prime and Elita 1 walked into the main area.

"Arcee you wanted to talk to me?" Optimus Prime asked.

"Yes Optimus I was wondering if Jack and I could have the day off?" Arcee asked.

"If I may ask why would you like the day off?" Optimus Prime asked.

"I just need to talk with Jack, he's still blaming himself for losing those kids." Arcee said.

"That is a good idea, Jack seems to have been distracted by that lately." Optimus Prime said.

"Thanks Optimus." Arcee said as she began to walk away, Elita 1 caught up to Arcee to talk to her.

"Arcee wait." Elita 1 said as she caught up to Arcee in the hallway.

Arcee turned to face Elita 1, "yes Elita?" Arcee asked.

"Arcee don't tell anyone about what you saw." Elita 1 said.

"What about you and Optimus being sparkmates or making out?" Arcee asked smirking.

"Just don't tell anyone about us making out, I'm ok with people knowing we're sparkmates." Elita 1 said.

"So how is it being sparkmates with Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"It's great." Elita 1 said as she smiled and got a daydreamy look in her optics.

"Well I'm glad you and Optimus are happy." Arcee said as she headed out of the base to get Jack.

As Arcee headed out she looked to see what her other autobots were doing.

Arcee saw Wheeljack, Bulkhead and Ironhide training against Grimlock.

The 3 wreckers trying to take the massive dinobot down.

Strongarm, Windblade, and Prowl were all taking target practice firing at targets.