hyung.

No one's POV~
--------------------------

"You! I won't speak to u ever! How can- wait.

What are you doing JEON?", An angry hobi spat out.

"H-hy-ung i-i,.... A-actually
T-tae g-got h-hurt-"

"Whaaaat?! He woke up rn!
And u dumbass have hurt him again?!
How dare you Jeon?", Hoseok growled loudly.

"W-what n-no.... I can never think about hurting T-tae ,Hoseok H-hy-un-"

"Don't you dare call me HYUNG!
I'M NOT YOUR HYUNG! AND TALKING ABOUT HURTING-"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT'S GOING ON!
WHY THE HELL ARE U GUYS BARKING?!!!!", A messy jimin slightly limped and came downstairs rubbing his eyes cutely,

tho' it didn't have any effect on anyone, especially not on Jhope tho'.

"Oh...look who's awake! The root cause of the whole mess has awoken , Good morning my highness, how can we serve you?", Hoseok said bitterly.

"Hyunggg......", Jimin whined.

"You too", hobi snarled.

"What? Me too", Jimin said getting irritated.

"Jungkook and you have lost all the rights to call me HYUNG! I'm not you two's hyung anymore! WHATEVER IT WAS IT'S OVER!

AND YES ANOTHER THING IF I EVER SEE YOU BOTH TRYING TO HURT MY TAE AGAIN,

TRUST ME THAT DAY I WILL DISBAND BTS! AND I FUCKING MEAN IT!", Hobi spat harshly .

"Tae"
"Y-yes hobi H-hy-ung", tae sluttered being scared of his hyung's temper.

"Come with me-"

"YOU FUCKING CAN'T JUNG HOSEOK!" , Jimin screamed loudly.

"WE DID NOTHING TO THAT BITCH! HE WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO COME BETWEEN JUNGKOOK AND ME AND WE JUST SHOWED HIM HIS PLACE !
TELL ME HOSEOK HYUNG! HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF TOMORROW I GO AND SIT ON SUGA HYUNG'S LAP AND START MAKING OUT WITH HIM! FUCKING TELL ME! HOW WILL YOU FEEL? BROKEN RIGHT?!
I TOO FELT THAT WHEN THAT MADAFUCKIN' BITC-"

*Slap*

"I swear to God Park Jimin if u don't shut your mouth I don't think I could control my temper anymore", Hoseok growled lowly.

"Y-you y-you all a-are ch-changed
Th-this b-bitch ch-changed y-you r-right..?", Jimin sobbed .

After Sometimes he looked up at taehyung with red puffy eyes.

"I-i th-thought u are m-my best friend
M-my soulmate.... b-but y-you BITCH!", Saying this jimin ran towards taehyung and pulled his collars with one hand and was ready to slap him with the other when a strong rough hand stopped him.

And before he could make out he was yanked side wards and a hard slap landed on his other cheek which wasn't slapped by hobi.

"Mind.Your.language.Park",

Jimin raised his head to see who it was and was completely stunned at the unexpected reaction from a completely unexpected person.

His eyes widened when he met with

The cold hatred and anger filled eyes of an angry Min Yoongi.
----------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Well btw...

Stay safe
I love you cuties 🐚✨❤️

Purple y'all 💜. ・゜゜・