making up.

~~ ⚠️pɐǝɥɐ ʇnɯs⚠️

[edited- here's your triple update as promised, lol I'm cringing my ass off aaaaaaaaa my foetus self was a hoe lol]

----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV~
--------------------------

"Then make love to me...Jeon fucking jungkook", jimin smiled like a psychopath.

"Wh-wha-at...?", Jungkook asked him disbelieving jimin's each and every word.

"Fuck me hard Mark me yours, quench your thirst! Make me mine and let me make u mine .... Daddy..."
Jimin whispered seductively.

"Mi-minnie.... d-don't y-you th-think we sh-should'nt be do-doing th-this...? T-tae tried to c-com-mit sui-suicide....for t-thi-"
Jungkook got cut off as he pushed him away harshly from himself.

"THEN GO AWAY! FROM ME ! GET OUT! DON'T FUCKING SHOW ME YOUR FACE ! GO TO THAT FUCKING BITCHY SLUT KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU KNOW WHAT ? YOU NEVER LOVED ME-"

Jungkook cut off Jimin as he crashed his lips against jimin's.

Jungkook was already upset and sexually frustrated but hearing those bitter words for taehyung coming out from jimin's mouth he couldn't control his anger anymore.

Jungkook bit jimin's lips harshly and made it bleed.

"Ahh~~~ ju-jung-kook ~~~~ i-it~~ h-hu-hurts~~~" jimin cried out.

His plump soft lips were being abused by an angry jungkook.

"Ju-jung-kook~~ " *sob* , jimin cried out.

"St-stoph .. it", jimin pushed jungkook's face.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss.

"You will regret your words Park Jimin", jungkook smirked and picked up jimin.

And threw him on his bed.

Then, he went to close the door and came back eyeing jimin's little body.

"You will regret each and every word of yours ,so FUCKING much... Minnie...", Jungkook licked his lips seductively.

Jimin shivered at his words.

"I'll show you how FUCKING much I love you!
And if you want me to prove my love for you by fucking u , then trust me I'll fuck you so hard that u won't be able to even stand and sing at the concert, baby , oops sorry , Hyung" , Jungkook smirked evilly eyeing jimin's small fragile yet built up body that whimpered at his words.

"What happened Minnie? Seems like you have woken up the devil,... baby...hmm?", Jungkook walked closer and was eye fucking that little fluffy body of jimin.

" You know what park FUCKING Jimin? I'm not gonna go slow even if it's your first time, I'll fuck you so hard that even ten painkillers won't help you out with that pain in your broken ass, I'll make you scream my name until your throat becomes sore
Trust me Minnie I'll drink up all your juices baby and paint your whole fucking body with MY fucking marks , I'm gonna wreck your thicc ass and choke you . And trust me Hyung tonight, kookie's gonna give you the best fuck you can ever have in your whole fucking life. I'll wreck your whole body and make you a mess . And from today you're gonna be my FUCKING slut! Only mine ! Fucking mine you understand?!", Jungkook pulled jimin up and grabbed his chin harshly making jimin look at me.