secret.

Taehyung's POV~
-------------------------

Except jungkook and jimin everyone knew about my feelings for jungkook.

Tho' I never confessed but according to the other members my feelings for him was very obvious.

I loved him with my whole heart.

But the day when he confessed to jimin my heart broke.
I still remember that day ,

Flashback
----------------
2 years ago,
It was 13th of October,
Jiminie's birthday, we all were busy with jimin's birthday but sometimes jungkook was spacing out.

I asked him , " hey kookie,is everything okay? You seem quite nervous....r u alright?r u feeling sick ? Do you have a fever? Wait lemme check"
And the moment I raised my hand to touch his forehead he held my hand and pushed it away harshly.
I was a bit surprised... because this was the first time he pushed my hand away and that also harshly.
"I'm okay hyung! You don't need to worry , it's nothing! And PLEASE leave me alone for god's sake!", He spat on my face.

I ended up the matter with a sad "it's okay" and left from there.

It was 12:30 am ,
We were busy celebrating jimin's birthday.
When all of a sudden jungkook got up from the couch and came infront of chim.
There was a red rose in his hand.
He held chim's left hand and knelt down on one leg holding up the rose with his other hand.
Chim was shocked and so was I .

But others seemed cool,it looked like everyone already knew about it.

And then kook said those three magical words which I imagined we both would tell each other.

"I love you Park Jimin, not as a friend not as a brother but as my one and only lover... I have loved you for a long time but today I thought of confessing it to you....for me you are an amazing person....both inside and outside...you may not love me but it's okay....I will never force you to love me the way I love you....but I can promise you one thing I always love you even if you forget to love yourself...I will love you....I will love you from the sunrise to the sunset....
I will continue loving you till my last breath...."

My heart was slowly breaking.

I felt my vision getting blurry.
Somehow I managed to not let the tears fall.
But I know I can't hold on to them for a longer time.

I saw jimin smiling.

He gave jungkook his eye smile and took his rose.
He pulled him up from the floor and hugged him.

My tears betrayed me.

"It's okay kookie", chim said.

Hearing that kook gave him his bunny smile.
And I knew I have lost my chance and my one and only love of my life and my best friend.

I started backing up from the room.

I needed some fresh air,it was getting suffocated.
I couldn't breathe anymore.
So I started backing up to the door.

Namjoon looked at me and he understood.
Hobi too saw me , but didn't say anything.

I somehow managed to get away from that room .
The moment I was out ,I ran towards my room and closed the door.
I didn't have any energy to make up to the bed , I sat down there and let my tears stain my cheeks .... I broke down...
Curling myself into a ball I started crying loudly.

End of flashback

After that day everything became Normal except two things.
First,
My friendship with chim started to get weaker day by day ....
Whenever I saw jimin and Jungkook spending time together.
And second was my friendship or whatever it was with jungkook started to break.
We talked to each other and had fun infront of the armies but inside I knew our bond was getting weaker.

But today after kook stomped back to his room, I understood I still had a chance ... I just needed to use my chance and confess my love to jungkook.
I need to do this....
Or else it will be too late and I'll miss my chance ...

I'm sorry jiminie but I have to do this I have to...I love jungkook and I can't live without him....he need to know about my feelings....

Thinking this I got up from the sofa and told the other members that I'll go and check on jungkook.
They agreed.
Jimin was a bit hesitant but I just ignored it and made my way towards his room...
----------------------------------------------------------
to be continued...

Double update cuz I love you ಠᴥಠ
Hope you enjoyed
Should I continue what do you think?