deep inside.

No one's POV~
--------------------------

It was almost 3am when Doctor Choi finished stitching and dressing up taehyung's wounds.

"Your work is done buddy", Doctor Choi got up from the chair that was kept beside tae's bed.

"By tomorrow morning, I hope he'll regain his consciousness, and please try to continue the medicines for two weeks so that the wounds dry up easily and another thing Don't even forget to dress his wounds or else he would get infections.", Doctor Choi warned.

"Don't worry doctor we will take care of tae ", Hobi said.

"Yeah, that's good.
.... So whom am I supposed to give the list of the medicines? Huh?", Doctor Choi asked.

"Give it to me they are too tired , I'll buy the medicines instead ", the manager said sternly.

"Sure", doctor Choi smiled.

The doctor was about to leave when all of a sudden he turned around and faced Namjoon.

"Talk to him, or take him to a therapist and keep an EYE on him", the doctor said sternly.

Namjoon smiled softly, " sure doc".

Doctor Choi smiled softly and left.

"Y'all go get some sleep it's already late , and luckily tomorrow u don't need to perform as the concert is postponed to day after tomorrow due to some problems with the cameras and lights, I'll go with Dr.Choi and get the medicines", the manager smiled sadly looking over at taehyung.

"Yeah .... Okay", Namjoon looked down, eyes brimming with tears.

"Y'all go get some rest I'm here with tae, if I need something ... I'll call u guys ", yoongi said.

"NO! I will stay he-here... W-with m-my t-taet-tae...*sob*...", Hobi said.

"Hobi.... You are human too... You should res-", Jin hyung got cut off.

"I said NO! my taetae needs me... I-i c-could'nt ta-take ca-care of h-him.... H-hy-ung....*sob*....", Hobi whimpered and sobbed.

Jin didn't say anything and continued crying silently looking at tae's unconscious fragile body.

"It's okay hyung , y'all go we both are here", yoongi assured smiling sadly.

"Okay.... let's go joon-I-i m-mean N-Namjo-on....", Jin blushed furiously and looked down.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at jin's sluttering.

Namjoon didn't notice any of these , he just nodded and stayed still looking at tae , clenching and unclenching his fist.

Jin came beside Namjoon and poked his forearm.

"Earth to you namjoon",Jin said worriedly.

"Huh?...i-i.....
l-let's g-go...." Namjoon sluttered almost for the first time.

Saying that Namjoon dashed out of the room and went towards the living room.

On the table there was tae's bandana which he opened and kept while they came back from the concert and sat down in the living room taking some rest.

Jin's POV~
--------------------------

I just couldn't believe I almost spilled out my soft part for namjoon and that also infront of him

Oh my god! What will he think about me now?
Never mind if he asks me , I can act... I'm a major in acting, ofc! I can act!

Okay now I guess I need to go and find joon , I have never heard him sluttering.... He's too upset...but he won't show us.