apart.

Suga's POV ~
--------------------------

"Y-yoongi H-hy-ung....?", Jimin looked at me with his red puffy eyes.
I felt a pang in my heart.

Yes I really loved Jimin, like so much
I always wanted to hold him in my arms kiss his cute pouty duckling lips.
Mark the skin near his collarbones , paint his whole well built yet fragile body with my hickeys and claim him as mine.
I know everyone knows about my soft spot for jimin , heck! Even jimin himself knew about this.

But he chose Jungkook over me...
I know kook is handsome multi-talented sweet bubbly and etc etc unlike me a boring grandpa

I respect jimin's decisions and Jungkook is like my little brother, so I guess.... It really will be a selfish act if I separate Jimin and jungkook only for my useless desires.

And moreover now I have a sweet cute sexy sunshine in my life who loves me , so it's better I forget about the past and start focusing on my future.

And ik...no one expected ME to slap him since I'm the coolest one in the group.

Ik tae's feelings for jungkook and I really know how he's feeling since I have felt the similar things.

And I really know it freaking hurts like hell.
In my case no one got to know except my sunshine but tae's case is worse, all of us got to know... And I guess even manager hyung too will get to know unless Tae lies to him.

I was broken from my thoughts when a muffled sob came out of jimin's mouth.

"Y-you t-too...? H-hy-ung?", Jimin cried out loudly holding his red cheek which got slapped by me a few moments ago.

"Yes Jimin.
Me too.
And trust me if you say another word about tae then I swear to god I'll forget that once I loved you Jimin.", I spat coldly.

Jimin's eyes widened a bit at my sudden confession but then he started sobbing hardly.

"I don't even understand how I loved a person like you.
Trust me jimin I don't go by looks but I thought that u and tae were soulmates...?

And is this the way how u treat ur soul-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING!
YOU ALL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW IS I AM AT FAULT AND T-THIS MADAFUCKIN' BITC-"

*Slap*

No one's POV ~
--------------------------

*Slap*

A much harder slap landed on jimin's already reddened cheeks.
Leading him to stumble back and fall down on the floor.

Jimin was too tired to look up but still he did, and his tired sore eyes really widened to see who it was.

Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook

The Jeon Jungkook

Maknae of the BTS

His one and only lover

His first time for everything starting from a simple kiss to love making, whom he trusted so much.

"K-kook-ie....?", Jimin looked up with red teary eyes.

"Don't.You.Dare.Kookie.Me.
And.Stop.Calling.my.Tae.with.Names! This time it was only a slap hyung next time I really can't promise to control my anger.", Jungkook growled.