past.

Hello everyone this is a gentle reminder or rather a warning I don't have any hatred for any other k-pop idols just because I'm a BTS army.
I love everyone
And I respect everyone's choices.
So please after reading this chapter don't hunt me down.
Another thing which is really important and that is
Please don't forget that this is a fanfic and Don't just start taking things seriously.

The words are obviously mine and this plot is an imaginative one and mine too.

This is not based on any real life events.
And most importantly, some events will really be similar to some real life events to make my plot more interesting 👀,
So here's an earnest request to y'all, because ik there are some potatoheads who will start connecting the ff stuffs with real life -_-

You can enjoy~
Thank you~
----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV~
--------------------------

"N-no.... n-not a-again...

I-i c-can't lose you ju-jung-kook ...

At least n-not l-li-likeT-tae...",  jimin cried out whispering to himself.

Flashback ~
(6 years ago)

"W-why?! Why hy-hyung?! Why ME! What have I done to them?!....", Jimin sobbed hardly.

"No chim... nothing is wrong with u they are the ones who are wrong shhh shhh my baby don't cry shhh", Jin hugged him and patted his back comforting him.

"Wh-why don't they un-understand! Th-that....th-that ... I-I'm tr-trying h-hard! I-i a-agreed t-to th-them right H-hy-ung? I-i a-ac-cepted... th-that it's my f-fault wh-why I-I'm chubby.... right H-hy-ung?!
Th-then wh-why!!?
Wh-why d-do th-they keep c-calling m-me th-that H-hy-ung?!
WHY! DO THEY CALL ME CHUBBY IMPERFECT PIG AND ILLEGIBLE FOR BANGTAN?!
Wh-why!!!!", Jimin started crying hardly again.

"N-no chim....
Y-you are not illegible for Bangtan.
You are my cute teddy my baby brother.
Don't be sad please.
Just ignore them as you do baby...", Jin sniffled.

"N-no H-hy-ung.... I'll w-work h-harder... I-i'll... d-do i-it ... I-i'll f-fast...", Jimin started speaking like a maniac.

"NO! MINNIE! YOU WON'T SKIP YOUR MEALS AGAIN!", Jin growled angrily.

"N-no hy-hyung i-ive t-to-"
"No You won't , if u do that you will fall sick again Minnie and you're disease won't get cured easily then.
Stop worrying about your weight chim. You aren't overweight, it's just your cheeks are chubby that's it-"
"WHY! WHY ARE MY CHEEKS CHUBBY WHEN I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT! WHY JIN HYUNG!", Jimin screamed out in their almost vacant dorm since all went out to buy some food , they wanted jimin and Jin to come too but jimin wanted practice more so Jin also stayed back telling the others to go.

"Jimin...calm down, you are born like that chim and moreover this is the time your body will change and slowly you will turn into a Man.
So don't worry your baby chubby cheeks will also go away
Okay?
There's nothing to worr-"

"What about Taehyung huh?! You know right how much I love him? Will he accept me ? He's so cute and beautiful! What do you think hyung! Will he accept me? I'm so ugly hyung! I'm fat like a pig! I have an ugly face and I'm not even that good in singing! HE WOULD NEVER HYUNG!" , Jimin started screaming again pulling his hair in frustration.