hurt.

Jimin's POV~
--------------------------

We were sitting in the living room after jungkook left followed by taehyung who's went to check out on him.
Tbh I was feeling very nervous.
Will jungkook speak to me again?
Will he still love me?
But it was an accident right?
I didn't mean to...

It was almost an hour after taehyung left to check out on jungkook.
He still didn't come back.
Is everything all right?
They should come back by now.
It's almost dinner time.
Taehyung promised me that he will treat me chocolate sundae after dinner. :-\
Did he forget his promise?

And what about kookie?
Isn't he hungry?
Won't he have his dinner?

He can't miss his meals just because of me...same goes for tae...even he can't miss his meals just because of the mess that I have created.

I need to check out on them.

"Hey guys! it's almost 9 pm don't you think we should go and get some food?... it's almost late...but I'm hungry" , Suga hyung spoke up all of a sudden, probably his small nap was over.

All of them agreed with his decision.

This is my chance.
I can make this excuse and check out on jungkook.

"Y'all go I'll go and call jungkook and taehyung" , I offered.

"Okay", rm said as they started walking out of the suites living room.

"Do something you go and check out on both of them we will bring food for the three of you , okay?" Jin hyung offered.

Jin hyung is really nice, he understands my situation.

"Okay" , I smiled softly.

All of them went out and Jin hyung wished me luck and rushed outside to catch up with the others.

"Hmph!"..."now I need to check out on those two dorks! God knows what they r doing...well probably making a fool of themselves by clicking weird pics...what else r they good for" I sighed shaking my head as I headed towards kookie's room.

The moment I went to knock on kook's bedroom's door I heard weird noises...?

Maybe they r fooling around

I smiled.

The door was open.
So I thought of scaring them.

So I just snuck into the room....

And I felt my world crashing down on my head.

"Enough of your drama baby...now see how daddy quenches his thirst.",
...

"AHhhhhh~ jungkookkkk~ fuckkkk~ ahhh~ daddyyyyyy~ ahaaaa~".
...

"Yes baby let it out....let them out...I wanna hear them baby...yes~ yes~ ahhhh~ fuck~~ yes~..."
...

"J-jung-kook?...Ta-tae-hyung?... wh-what a-are y-you b-both do-doing?...", I whisper-yelled in an angry tone laced with jealousy, sadness and the feeling of betrayal.

They looked up at each other and looked towards me.

Tho' the room was dark I could clearly make out the changing expressions on their faces.

Taehyung was almost shirtless sitting on my jungkook's lap and making out with him.

My heart was slowly breaking.
How can tae do this?

I thought he liked hobi hyung.

Cuz the day kookie confessed to me I heard hobi and tae sneaking out of their room and going to terrace.i followed them up their... And saw tae lying down on the carpet that was spread on our roof ,his head was on hobi hyung's lap. And tae crying his heart out over the fact that when will he confess like jungkook and that he isn't romantic at all and bla bla bla....
I heard hobi hyung telling him that it's okay he doesn't need to be romantic for confessing...and that he understands what tae feels....