changes.

I'M IN A GOOD m00d TODAY ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
SO A LONG CHAPTER

ENJOY~
----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV~
--------------------------

Jimin's eyes were already red and puffy he was sobbing hardly and started hiccuping.

His nightmares were far better than this.

The person who just claimed him as his slapped him without even listening or trying to hear what he has to say.

His small body couldn't take it anymore and slowly he started curling up into a ball crying silently.

"C-chim....", Jin whispered as his voice broke seeing jimin in this state.

Anybody who would have seen Jimin in this position would have thought that he deserved all of this and it's his fault.

But , Jin.

Only Jin knows why jimin has become like this why he is behaving like this
What made him like this or rather WHO

Jin knew everything since jimin was just like his own little brother.

Don't get Jin wrong

He loved everyone.
But he also knew how much jimin feels comfortable with him especially with his secrets and his life events.

Jin's heart shattered into pieces he couldn't bear it anymore.

"C-chim... I-I'm-"

"Hyung Istg if u r gonna support jimin and insult Taehyung then tell me beforehand-"

"Sh-shut up dumbass!
I can never insult T-Tae", Jin sniffed cutting off Hoseok.

Namjoon put his hands around jin's shoulders and tried to calm him down.

Jungkook was standing like a statue deep in his thoughts and tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What are you waiting for Tae?! Let's go", Saying this Hoseok pulled Tae towards him dragging him to the room where they were previously sleeping.

"And yes Jimin I'm packing your clothes and keeping it in jungkook's room since I won't be allowing YOU to hurt tae in any poss-"

"No", jungkook whispered.

"Not in my room
I can't
I just can't", jungkook whispered looking at tae as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'll sleep with namjoon hyung ", jungkook said , a bit loudly

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY YOU CAN'T JUNGKOOK!?", Jin growled angrily.

"I-its o-okay....j-jin H-hy-ung... i-it's okay..", jimin cut off Jin slowly getting up from the floor , hiccuping as his cheeks continued to get stained.

"I.... I c-can un-understan-"
"NO!
No you can't understand!
You never understood ME park Jimin!", Jungkook screamed out.

"Y-you
Y-yes y-yo-you are the root cause of all these mess!
I-i th-thought u l-loved m-me! B-but NO!-"

"I Love you jungkook-"
"NO! YOU DON'T!
YOU ONLY WANT TO OWN ME!
YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME!
YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW I FELT WHEN EVERYTIME INFRONT OF ME YOU USED TO FLIRT WITH OTHERS!
YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW I HAVE SPENT THOSE NIGHTS THINKING ABOUT YOU
YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH I FELT HURT WHEN YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT ME
YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW I FELT WHEN YOU IGNORED ME EACH AND EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Y-you n-never un-understood how much I loved y-you....", Jungkook broke down.

"Kookie", Tae whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry T-tae...
I-I'm s-so sorry
.... I'm at f-fault... actually..."

"I failed to understand who actually loved me
And...

Who only wanted to own me", jungkook looked up at jimin and glared.

"No k-kook-ie...
It's okay
Everyone make mistakes...kook-"

"Tae...", Hoseok whined softly.

"No hyung....kook is the youngest among us
He can make mistakes
It's okay kookie
We all are here for you don't cry", saying this tae pulled jungkook towards him and hugged him tightly as jungkook sniffled on his chest.

"You have grown up Tae...", Hobi smiled and went to hug both his dongsaengs.

Namjoon smiled and joined them in the hug pulling Jin with him  , yoongi too did the same.

It surely was a group hug.

But not The BTS group hug which happens in almost every award function.

A fragile weak body stood beside the couch, his eyes has lost all hopes and all the cells in his body has stopped working.

He was cold but no one came to warm him up.

His mind has stopped working.

He couldn't breathe anymore... It was getting suffocated.

He didn't know what to do
His worst nightmare has turned into reality.

No one was there for him.

Not even his bandmates whom he thought his family.

It was just like a deja vu, which came as his nightmare years ago and now...
Now
He can see that nightmare turning into reality.

He slowly backed away...

"No...this can't happen...
I-it c-can't....
Pl-please te-tell me...
Tell me th-this is a dr-dream.... And i-it will be o-over wh-when I wake up....", Jimin started whispering to himself as he slowly backed away.

He couldn't take it anymore as he turned around and rushed upstairs.

As soon as he reached his room he shut the door and broke down...

"N-no.... n-not a-again...

I-i c-can't lose you ju-jung-kook ...

At least n-not l-li-like

T-tae..."
----------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Hello :3

So what do you think what has happened
b/w Taehyung and Jimin...?🤔

Shall I write what jimin will do next in the next chapter or shall I give a flashback to the incident...? Huh?😗

Whatever y'all will suggest 😁

Hehe 🤭

ANYGAYS

Love yaaa❤️
Bubyeeee~~~
Purple y'all 💜. ・゜゜・

SHARING HIM | vminkook.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें