guilt.

a/n : First of all, thank you sm for 10K on SHARING HIM, keep on supporting and loving the book <33

and also if you haven't read it yet, do check it out~

Also, I would be posting fantasies and writing prompts in my instagram every week, Like I will post in sorts of Polls, if you want me to write smutty, mature oneshots like these but of your made up or chosen fantasies and prompts , you can select those from there :)

I would love such interactions with my readers so don't forget to connect with me there vote in the polls<3

(my insta id : @ tanni3s ), will wait for your support and our little family to grow more~

[edited]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV~

--------------------------

"Nooooooo! Tae!!!!!......" , hobi hyung screamed getting horrified seeing tae's wrist.

My vision was already blurred but still I managed to lean over his fragile body to see his wrist....

My whole world crashed into pieces.

I felt my body getting cold and my feet was already frozen at the sight of his thighs...

"Taehyung....", Jin hyung's voice came out as a whisper....he broke down into muffled sobs.

"Wait up guys ...I think the cuts are fresh.... He's just unconscious we need to call a doc before the situation gets worse.", Namjoon hyung stated , tho' his voice broke but still he managed to show up a stern face.

I can't feel my legs anymore and I lost my control on my legs...
My knees became weak and pulled down my whole body along with itself on the floor.

I knelt down in front of tae's unconscious body and sobbed hardly.

I couldn't control myself anymore.

"T-tae.... y-you c-can't d-do th-this.... t-tae y-you c-can't leave m-me a-alone......KIM TAEHYUNG! .... *sob* ..." , He wasn't answering me.

"It's because of me why he did it.....", Jimin whispered all of a sudden.

"WHAT?!", yoongi hyung shouted.

All of us flinched at his sudden raise of voice.

Yoongi hyung came towards and held jimin by his shoulder and turned him towards him harshly.

"Park jimin! What do you mean?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" ,

"Yes hyung....", Jimin muffled out.

All of us looked at him.