frustrations.

Taehyung's POV~
---------------------------

I came infront of his room and knocked on the door.

No one answered .

I knocked again.
No one answered.

I saw that the door was unlocked.

I opened it and got inside.

The room was dark and I was about to tripp over something like a showcase, when strong hands caught me.

I was a bit shocked and tried to free myself from the grip...and then it clicked in my head that it was jungkook I can smell his manly cologne.
Trust me whenever I smell his manly cologne my anger and distress all soothes away.

"What are you doing here?",he asked harshly after pulling me up and making me stand on my own feet.

Jungkook's POV~
---------------------------
in living room

I was so angry that I banged my hand on the table.

Everyone was shocked including jimin and tae.

I gave jimin a death glare and excused myself to my room.

After excusing myself I came back to my room and sat on my bed , trying to process all the things that have been happening between jimin and me.

I was drowned in my own thoughts when I heard two knocks on the door.

I didn't have the mood to answer.

So I let myself get drowned in jimin's thoughts again.

And then I heard the door open.

Someone stepped in , and I recognised immediately the sweet vanilla smell which was mixed with sweat...but still the sweet smell can be distinguished from the sweaty one.
This smell always calms me.

I know the person.

It's taehyung

My room was dark , cuz I didn't feel like switching on the lights.

And then I heard tae's leg hitting the edge of my showcase I was damn sure he would tripp so I immediately got up from my bed and rushed towards tae.

Some of my expectations never go wrong.

Ofc he tripped and was about to fall when I caught him.

Our faces were inches away.

And I can hear his heart picking up pace.
His heart was beating quite fast and so was mine.

These kinds of feelings towards my own best friend is not at all good especially when I have confessed to jimin and tae knows it.

But whenever tae came near me I always get lost in his sweet smell and his charming personality.
He's so fucking attractive,...

Both by looks and by behaviour.
Everything was just perfect about him
Just like my jiminie.

From the mole on his cute nose to his deep voice .... From his sweet vanilla smell to his fragile curved body....

Whenever he was near me I couldn't control myself.

I already knew how tae felt about me.

I heard him sobbing and talking to hobi hyung the day I proposed jiminie.

I wanted to open the door and hug him shush him to sleep.
Stay beside him.

But it was too late.

I already proposed jimin and I can't betray him.
I can't break my mochi's heart.

So I kept distancing myself from tae.

I noticed he also started distancing himself from jiminie who was his best friend and soulmate.

He also stopped being that close to me, like we were before all this mess started.

But today he was in my arms , it was too hard for me to control myself from cherishing him.

So I asked him, "what r u doing here?" In a harsh tone.

I felt him flinching at my harsh tone .

Tho' it was dark but as our faces were inches apart and moonlight invaded my room from my half curtained windows, I saw him parting his lips to answer me.

His lips were dry and all of a sudden I had the urge of making them wet and give back it's glossiness.

I heard him say ," I was worried so-"

I didn't let him finish as I smashed my lips on his.
The next thing I understood that happened was tae's eyes widening like they will pop out any time.

But after few seconds, he snaked his arms around my neck and started kissing me back.

I pulled him to my chest , now both of our chests were touching. And my hands were on his waist squeezing it and pulling him more close, if that was possible.

I licked his upper lips , followed by licking his bottom lip and slowly pulled it with my teeth only to hear a cute submissive moan from tae.
I sucked on his lower lip again and then started sucking on his upper lip slowly letting my hands make my way to his plump juicy ass.
I squeezed it and tae let out a moan in my mouth.
I took that chance and slipped my tongue inside his hot wet cavern.

I sucked on his tongue, letting my tongue roam around and explore his wet warm cavern , licking each and every corner of his mouth, not leaving a single portion untouched by my tongue.

His mouth tasted like chocolate,
Maybe he had chocolate on our way back to hotel.

After sometimes we pulled away from the kiss to get some oxygen. A string of saliva still kept us connected.

That kiss felt heavenly...

I was able to see the light blush on tae's face.

He was looking into my eyes as if asking me why I did that?

So without wasting anymore time , and breaking the string of saliva, he asked me directly but his words Came out in whisper rather .

"Why did you do this Jeon jungkook?"

.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hola my cupcakes (◕ᴥ◕)

How r u?
Did u enjoy the semi semi-smut ?🤭

I'm not that good in writing Smuts.
So please just tolerate me....

Whatchu say shall I continue my story?

Do y'all have any opinions regarding how the plot should be?

You know you can always dm me or write in the comment section 🌝❤️

Till then take care
Bubye ~~~~~

Love y'all ❤️✨
Purple y'all 💜. ・゜゜・