K

Comment Loves ❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

I dreaded going back home. I didn't want to have to deal with Jayden after our little encounter.

Damon could tell I was nervous and he been kissing my shoulder telling me I was gon be good. Trey was driving back to my house and Damon was sitting in the back with me to ease my nerves.

We pulled up to the house. "You want us come in with you?" Trey said from the front seat.

I thought about it." I'm fine. Thank anyway."

"Aii, give us some kisses." Damon said. I leaned and pecked Damon. Trey turned his head around and when I tried to peck him he grabbed my face and started making out with me. Ten seconds later he pulled back and pecked me once more.

Damon smacked his lips."Man ion even get that though , it's coo though." He complained.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face and kissed him longer. " Better?" I say.

He licked his lips." That was aight. A lil dick grabbing and I'll be satisfied."

I rolled my eyes again. I got out the car. " Bye y'all."

"Byeeee." They said dreamily which made me blush.

I walked to the front door and took a deep breath. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

It was quiet and my mom's car was gone so she must have left.

Let me call her because she thinks she's grown or something.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and walked to the couch. It's not like I'm hiding from Jayden but I don't have to make my presence known.

I dialed her up. It rung three times before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"So you think you grown? Where are you old lady?" I said while standing up and tapping my foot.

She laughed." I'm doing grown folks business. You left me so I left you. But me and Marquise at the store right now. I'll call you back. Love you." She hung up.

Dang. She couldn't even put I in front of it.

I heard the bedroom door open. Shoot. Jayden must be coming downstairs.

But it seems like I hear two people.

A girl voice.

I heard people coming down the stairs and when I turned around I saw Jayden and the Kennedy girl he was texting last time.

What the fu-

________________________________________

Heyy y'all. I'm in a GREAT MOOD. So I updated. Make sure you vote and comment.❤️