R

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

No we didn't end up having sex. Let me give everyone a run through.

*Flashback*

"On some real shit y'all, I think we should wait for a lil." Damon said.

Trey looked at him funny.

"I mean Jayden girlfriend just died and we all just got cool again. We do t want to do anything we regret and hop in a relationship. Like we honestly cane to this house to build a bond with eachother then. I'm all for the sex but I'd that what you really want?" Damon says to Jayden.

Jayden thought for a little.

Tears suddenly started coming out his eyes which shocked all of us.

"It's my fault that she died and I didn't even care for her. All she needed was a little love from me. I felt like it's my fault that she's not here. If I would've cared enough we could have went to another place. I'm so stupid brah." He put his hands on his face and signed.

I suddenly got up and started comforting him.

I rubbed his back and said, "Damon is right. I feel like Jayden is too broken right now and all he needs is comfort more than sexual things."

Trey sat next to us and pulled Jayden on his lap making him quickly look at him.

"Just shut up and cry on my shoulder nigga." Trey said and Jayden silently cried.

As Damon was rubbing his back he said ,"you're all right. I think we should all get to know each other a lil more to see what level Jayden on. We all still date but let's take it slow."

We all nodded in agreement.

*Flashback end*

Jayden and I went back home like an hour ago and I was rubbing his back. Occasionally he would like up and peck me.

I could stay like this forever.

Katrina P.O.V.

This nigga thought he was gonna get my sister shot and get away with it?

He got another thing coming.

"You ready?" I asked him.

He smirked.

I'm always ready.

______________________________________

Before y'all start, it wasn't a joke that I put I was discontinuing this story.

It honestly gets really stressful because I just started writing this story just to have something to do and it just blew up out of nowhere.

I didn't want to have y'all waiting months for a damn chapter.

I don't know bout y'all but ion write in my freetime.

I literally wrote this chapter in like 10 in minutes.

Love ya ❤️