S

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

"What's your future plans for when you get out of high school?" I asked Jayden.

I was laying in his lap. Damon and Trey left a little bit ago we all just got done watching a movie.

"I'm gonna be real with you , I haven't really been thinking about my future all like that. I feel like my future not gon be good anyway." He said.

I sat up off his lap and started at him, "Why is that?" I'm genuinely curious.

"Just, I don't know if I," he paused. " Nah ion feel like talking about this anymore."

"Just tell me." I said.

He smacked his teeth." I said no , aight?" He said.

I know he did not just get a attitude over a simple ass question.

"Whatever." I said and grabbed the remote by him to turn on a random station. I just didn't feel like interacting with him so we sat in silence for 20 minutes.

All of a sudden Jayden got a notification on his phone and when he looked at his phone his face paled.

"What's wrong baby?" The pet name slipping out on accident.

"Uh, nothing. I'm finna go back upstairs. I'll see you aight?" He got up and pecked me.

"Okay..?" I was mad confused.

And with that he went upstairs.

Jayden P.O.V.

843-***-****

hello Jayden. you might not know who I am but I know you. Too fucking well. And it seems like you and that white ass stepbrother is getting close hm? i have a picture of you kissing wyatt. how would you want everybody to know that you're a brother fucker? so I have a task for you. and no you can't get help from anybody we are watching you so we know if you told anybody. meet me at Lincoln park at 2:00 a.m. if you don't show up your pictures would be plastered everywhere. choose wisely.

It feels like i can't breath anymore. But I want to protect Wyatt.

And with that I grabbed my keys and walked out , ignoring the questions from Wyatt.

______________________________________

heyy y'all. this story is continued I just don't feel like writing. More chapters are coming tomorrow!

It's a hot girl summer.