O

Comment Loves ❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

It's been a month since the situation happened with Jayden and Kennedy.

He's been more nicer and has been keeping his head up. But some days he acts like Jayden.

Like today.

"Just leave me alone bra." Jayden tried to shoo me away.

"No" I said defensive and sat on the edge of his bed.

He smacked his lips and ignored me.

Any other time I would be mad but Jayden has been going through alot. In sure I would feel the same way.

"I'm sorry Wyatt. Can you help me up?" Jayden said.

"Of course." I grabbed his cane and grabbed his hands to help him up. It has been a little hard because I'm scrawny as hell and Jayden is like 160 pounds and is like 6'3 but I still make it work.

"Thank you. I'm so grateful for all of y'all for real."

I said nothing and smiled in return.

Jayden carfully started walking out the door to go to the bathroom.

Sometimes everyone just needs a little time. I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the called i.d.

"Hey baby, how is he holding up?" I smiled when I heard Damon's voice.

"He's been.. holding up." I said.

"Mm I get it. This shit been on my mind a lot. Imagine how his mind is right now. I might just give him a call. Him and true been talking alot so that's good."

"It's great to hear that." I hummed.

"Y'all been talking? Y'all been okay?" He questioned.

"Yes." I said truthfully.

"I'm prolly bout to slide over there. Ion see you in like a week." Trey said. I smiled at that.

"Can you tell Damon to come too?" I asked.

He smacked his lips. "Man you know he always come. Don't do that "

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, well hurry up I miss y'all." I said. And with that we said our byes and hung up.

"Damon and Trey coming over?" I heard.

I looked at Jayden standing in the doorway using half the wall for support.

I got up and helped him go to his bed.

" Yeah." I said simply.

"Do you think I could hang out with you guys?" He asked hopefully.

I was surprised at that. He usually never asked. As a matter of a fact he hasn't hung out with us ever since that day at the mall.

"It's just , ever since they met you I feel like I don't have my best friends anymore. We knew each other since kindergarten and it seems like they just cut me off. That's why I've been in a bad mood whenever all of you guys come around. Anytime I want to ask to hang out it seems like I would be a burden." Jayden admitted.

I was loss for words.

We've all been judging him but we never asked how he felt because we thought he was shutting us out , turns out , it was us shutting him out.

That must have been why he started dating Kennedy and stopped talking to us.

"Oh my God Jayden. Why haven't you told us?" I said.

He looked down. " I tried but y'all were always mad at me.

I said nothing.

My phone started ringing. It was Trey.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yeah we outside. We was thinking about seeing a movie today." Come out." Trey said.

"Okay." I looked at Jayden and he was looking at me too. "Actually I have a question."

"What's up?"

" I actually want Jayden to come this time."

"Well tell him to bring his ass out." Trey said with no hesitation.

That was easy.

"Okay." I said and hung up.

"Okay, you ready?" I said.

"Yeah." He said.

With that I grabbed his cane and helped him walk down the stairs.

We walked out the front door and Damon opened the door for me and Jayden.

"I see you back , it's good to have you back." Damon said and Trey nodded in agreement.

Jayden smiled in agreement. And I know that his day just got brightened.

_________________________________________

So how do y'all feel now that y'all got in Jayden's mind?

love y'all❤️