E

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

Ever since we came back from the mall like two weeks ago, Damon, Trey, and Jayden have been acting weird.

They've just been staring at me and not saying anything other than "wassup" when they first walk in the door.

Right now they were upstairs playing whatever game station Jayden had and I was sitting downstairs watching Star get Things. I'm on episode 6.

Mom and Marquise were upstairs in their room watching Netflix.

I heard a door upstairs open and footsteps coming down the stairs.

I turned around and saw Trey walk in the kitchen. He took a quick glimpse at me and walked away.

I signed and continued to watch my episode. I heard Trey come in the living room with a bag of Doritos. He sat down on the other couch cushion and scrolled on his phone while eating Doritos.

I broke the silence.

"Did I do anything?" Because I was tired of the silent treatment.

Trey froze what he was doing and didn't look up. I know he heard me.

"Nah." Was his simple answer.

I became frustrated. "Well you guys have been ignoring me they whole time. Don't say that nothing is wrong if something is. Is it because of those stupid ass shoes I got? I'm sorry if you thought that was gay but there is no reason to act weird." I said while running my hand through my hair.

Trey still didn't say anything so I signed and got up ready to leave but when I walked past him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap.

"Are you?" He whispered in my ear.

My heart was beating rabbit fast." A-Am I what?" I stuttered. He was breathing down my neck and I could feel his, um yeah you know, behind my back.

"Are you gay?" He whispered in my ear.

Am I gay? Honestly I don't even know my name anymore. When I said nothing he said. " So now you silent huh? You was just snapping at me 20 seconds ago. What happened?" He whispered on my neck.

"Um.." I was lost at words as he continued to kiss my neck.

I moaned when he did that and that's when he flipped me over so I could straddle his lap and started kissing me.

I froze because I didn't know what to do so he grabbed my chin and gently started kissing me so I could follow.

I just started following what he did and soon we were making out.I grabbed his head and he licked my lips so I guess that meant I was supposed to open my mouth. So I did.

This first kiss was legendary so far. He slid his hands down and grabbed my butt making my yelp.

I heard the door open and I tried to get off Trey lap but he grabbed my butt tighter making me moan.

I broke away from the kiss and he started kissing my neck. " T-Trey someone is coming." I said while he sucked a hickie below my collarbone.

I pushed him off and sat on the other couch making him smack his lips.

"Bet." I heard from him.

That's when Damon walked down the stairs and I was breathing hard. Damon stared at me and stared at Trey. Then stared at me again.

He had a thoughtful look on his face and said. "Trey."

"Hm." Trey said while staring at me and licking his lips.

"Me and Jayden want to talk to you." Then he walked upstairs.

Trey watched him walked up the stairs and he came up to me and gave me a quick peck.

"Here, text my number." He said.

"I don't have a phone." I said embarrassed.

"Oh, aight. Want me to get you one?"

When he said that it made me hornier. What can I say? He's spoiling me.

I covered my hands and made sweater paws and shrugged. "If you want."

"Mhm, I want to. I wanna text your sexy ass." I blushed at that.

"TREY HURRY THE FUCK UP!" We heard Damon yell.

"DON'T CUSS IN MY DAMN HOUSE NIGGA." Marquise said.

"Sorry sir." We heard Damon's say quietly making me and Trey look at each other and laugh.

"Aight ma, I gotta go. I'll see you in a lil." I nodded at that and blushed at the nickname.

With that Trey went upstairs.

I signed dreamily and collapsed on the couch.

Trey P.O.V.

As soon as I walked in the room. I received a smack upside the head.

"Nigga, what the fuck did you and Wyatt do?" I heard a angry Jayden say.

I rubbed my head." Man,we didn't do anything."

"Bitch I saw how you and him was looking at each other. Y'all did something." Damon butted in.

"Okay. And if I did? Y'all acting like I raped him all we did was kiss for like 30 seconds with his consent." I said.

"We was gone make a plan and you couldn't even wait." Jayden said.

"The fuck I gotta wait for? Just say what you want to him and see his reaction. Obviously he wants me."

"But what if he doesn't want me?" Jayden said making me go silent and he signed and sat on the bed.

"That's what you worried bout?" Damon said softly and sat next to him making me do the same.

"I mean, y'all got it easy. Y'all not related or nothing to him either way. I'm not related to him either but that's gonna be weird for him. Feel me?"

"Yeah I feel you." Damon said.

"But you'll never know unless you say sum." I said while running his shoulder. "Has he ever showed signs of being attracted to you?" I asked.

"Yeah. He got hard when I was talking about wanted head from a nigga before but I didn't tell him I noticed. Ion want to make it awkward. So that means that he has to have some type of fantasy for me." Jayden said.

"There you go, maybe you can slowly work up to it. I mean clearly he gay or bi."  I said.

"Now it's my turn." Damon said running his hands together and licking his lips.

"I think you should wait a lil or we should just introduce the idea to him. We can't just guarantee that he'll let us all hit. I was his first kiss." I said.

Yeah you right." Jayden said.

"I think we should get him a phone though so we can know where he is at all times."

I heard a creak and we all turned towards the door. Wyatt was standing there.

"Um I'm sorry. I was just coming up to get my sketch book. But I'll leave!" He said while running back downstairs.

"Shit." We all said.

Wyatt P.O.V.

Oh. My. God.

_________________________________________
🐸☕

Wyatt is now Troye Sivan cause Tyler Posey was ugly to me and too muscular.