T

Wyatt P.O.V.

Jayden's been acting very weird lately. This has been going on for a week now and I'm getting worried.

I thought we left off on a good note but I guess not. We talked it out and everything.

He ignores my messages, he ignores me, it's just like I'm not there anymore.

"Nigga I know you drank the last Mountain Dew, you finna blow me bra." Damon's yelling at his brother snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Bitch ass nigga it's been sitting the the refrigerator for 4 years, you ain't want that shit." Travis said slamming the door.

Damon slammed his head on the wall." I hate that nigga," he sat next to me on the bed and pulled me close," why you been so quiet baby?" He said kissing my forehead.

If you're wondering where Trey is he recently got this Amazon job and come to Damon's house late at night. I'm sleep by 9 because I can't stay up that late so I don't know how nobody can.(A/N and yes I don't know how you gore can be up late and shit, y'all some fucking owls or sum?)

"Nothing baby. I'm fine" I lied reassuring him with a kiss.

"Nah you not Wyatt stop lyi-" I hurried up and kissed him before he can say anything further. I really don't feel like talking about this right now it'll ruin my mood.

I straddled his waist and started kissing on his neck.

"Mm I love how bold you being bae." He said while smacking my butt.

I started kissing down his jaw and made my way to his stomach.

There it was.

I was staring at his print through his basketball shorts.

Do I even know how to do this ish?

Fuck it.

I pulled his basketball shorts down and it damn near smacked my forehead.

Before I could think it out I just licked it making Damon head drop.

"Yeah just like that bae keep going." He says with his eyes closed.

Okay.

I saw this on porn.

I grabbed it with two of my hands and got as much spit as I could in my mouth. I dribbles it on his tip and started two hand stroking it while licking the tip.

I stroked it up and down , licked his balls, kissed on his stomach. I did everything.

When he finished I swallowed it all my porn sites ain't raise a quitter.

(A/N yes this is how I suck dick back to the story)

I looked up and too my surprise Damon was knocked out.

Well damn. And with that I moved so I was laying on top of him and fell asleep as well.

As long as I can get my mind off Jayden.

Jayden P.O.V.

I wish I could tell you Wyatt I really do. I love you so much and that's why I'm protecting you.

————————————————————————
Miss me?

I'll update in like two years 😂