C

Wyatt P.O.V.

My mom and Marquise were somewhere flirting and I was sitting in my new room. Jaylin disappeared somewhere in this house, he's basically been ignoring me. Whenever he walks past me, he always mutters 'napkin' for whatever reason.

I think it has something to do with my skin color.

I never knew skin color was a big deal, everyone should get treated equally. If some of my people wouldn't have thought they were better than everyone, we wouldn't have this problem. Everyone would have been happy. I can NEVER see myself being racist. How people do it constantly is beyond me.

"Stop daydreaming." I heard. I looked up and didn't even notice that Jaylin was in the room with me. He must've come in when I had my head in the clouds.

Oh, now you want to talk to me?

I ignored him. Yes, I did.

He smacked his lips and said," Don't disrespect me, I hate being disrespected."

"Make me," I muttered.

"What you say?"

"I said okay sorry."

"Mhm. Anyways, what were you all up in space for?" He says all of a sudden wanting to make conversation.

" I'm just thinking about life and new changes," I told him truthfully.

"You probably came up from some suburb shit, ain't you?" He scoffed, " You shouldn't be stressed at all. What? My house doesn't reach your standards?" He said.

I snapped.

"First of all. My dad left my mom and me for his hooker wife. We were traveling back and forth from family house to family house until I was 13 then that's when we got our first crappy ass apartment. We just now moved into our 'suburb shit'," I said while using quotation marks," like 2 years ago, so you're not the only one who goes through stuff. You need to think twice before you talk." I said. I stood up and left behind a shocked Jaylin.

I hate when people think I'm just this happy person and I had everything handed to me. No, I and my mom IMPORTANTLY had to work we got. My mom couldn't find a job constantly denied until she met Marquise. He was visiting where we stayed for a couple of weeks and he offered her a position in his small business. They got close and Marquise would fly once in a while to see my mom. They tied the knot three years after dating. I'm honestly happy for my mom.

"Hey, bud? Are you okay?" I heard Marquise say.

I turned around and shrugged." I'm just thinking of the new changes." Leaving out my fallout with his son.

"Alright, well me and your mom are going to go grocery shopping. Wanna go?"

I thought about it, I'm too lazy. "No thank you." I said politely.

"Alright we'll be back in a couple hours, we have more errands to run."

"Okay." I'm probably going to watch TV in the living room.

*1 hour later*

I just watched my first episode of Stranger Things and I'm not ever going to stop.

Jaylin has been in his room the whole time.

Oh well.

I hear a door open and footsteps coming down the steps.

It was Jayden.

I turned around and ignored him but I can feel his presence staring at me.

"So that's how you gonna act white boy?"  He snickered.

I continued to ignore him.

"You must not get no pussy with that attitude."

That caught my attention. I never even kissed a girl before. I was too shy. Let alone have sex with them? I shudder at that thought. I don't know why though.

"And if I didn't?" I questioned finally answering him.

"Then you must be unhappy." He said while sitting next me on the couch. I thought about it. Sure I jacked off a couple times, I mean I'm not THAT innocent. But I never really been the type of person to just want it all the time.

"Not really." I challenged.

"Mhm, you should. You ever got head before?" He said straight to the point. "No." I said quietly. "Ate pussy?" I don't know why but I gagged.

He looked at me surprised. "What you do all that for? You into niggas or sum." He asked cautiously.

I was caught by surprise. Was I? I never thought about it. I mean honestly I don't even believe in sexualities. If you have a good personality than I don't care about what's between your legs.

"I mean I don't really care about that. If I do decide to date someone it's for their personalitity."

His response surprised me." I mean, ion saying that I'm gay or bisexual but I will let a dude give me head to see how it feel."

For some reason my lip twitched and I got hot all of a sudden.

"Oh." Was my simple response.

My pants started tightening. Oh no.

"So you ever-" he started

"Gotta go!" I rushed upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door.

I really got a boner when he said that. Why though?

Do you think maybe I was thinking aboht- NO! That's crazy! He's my step brother, why would I think about giving him a blowjob? I probably won't even be good.

But if we're stepbrothers, why would he bring that conversation up? Was he just curious?

I looked down. Well I guess I am.

There is two things I could do right now. I could jack off right now thinking about what Jayden and I talked about. MY STEPBROTHER. Or. I could take a cold shower.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the room to grab clothes. There is no way I'm doing choice one.

"Aye" I froze. "You good? You ran out fast as shit." I hear Jayden say.

"Uh-I-" Think Wyatt! Think.

"I had to fart." Congratulations you are officially a dumbass. Yes I deserved to say a cuss word.

"Uhh damn nigga, um. Imma go out real quick to meet a couple friends. You can come if you want."

I thought about it. "Sure." My boner already died down at this point.

"Aii. We gone leave in like 10 minutes, imma get dressed."

"Okay." I said meekly.

I just hope his friends are nice to me.

_________________________________________

Okayyyyy, y'all sorry it took my awhile but I don't like corny shit so I took my sweet time thinking about where I wanted them to go from here.

I hope y'all enjoyed.❤️