H

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I'm about to god knows what to both of these guys but I know I'm going to like it.

Trey texted me to come outside. I walked so slow to get to the car.

"Bae, hurry up." Damon said rolling down the window.

I blushed at the name and picked up the pace.

I sat in the back and they both looked at me from the front.

"What?" I said blushing.

"Can we get a kiss?" Trey pouted. I giggled and leaned up to peck them both on the lips.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Mcdonald's." I giggled at that.

We sat in the car doing small talk while low-key flirting until we arrived at McDonald's.

Trey opened the car door for me while when we were walking to the door Damon opened the door for us too making me thank him as I was walking in.

We ordered our food. Which consisted of me getting two chicken sandwiches, a large fry, and a fruit punch with no ice (A/N this is really what I order lmaooo). Damon ordered a big Mac, large fries, and a sweet tea. Trey was a vegetarian so he just got something to drink.

We sat down. "So tell us what happened with Jayden." Damon said eating some of my fries when he clearly had his own.

"Well I thought about what you guys said. So I asked him to take my virginity and see how far we'll go from there. Long story short we were talking about you know um asseating," I said that part fast. " So he he said he's done that before to one girl. So asked did he have a girlfriend. Which he said yes too. He said it wouldn't matter because no one is going to find out anyway. So before I could say anything. We heard the door open so we broke apart. He's basically at her house right now. They're probably having sex or something." I signed the last part.

It was silent.

"Well maybe you can join me and Damon's relationship." Trey said. Wait what?

"Relationship." I sputtered when did they start dating.

"Nigga who said that?" Damon said looking at Trey funny.

"I eat your ass and you suck my dick. What do you think that is?" Trey questioned.

"You eating my ass and me sucking your dick the fuck." Damon said.

Trey rolled his eyes. "So like I said relationship." What do you say? It's just going to be us fucking each other."

"I would like that." I said with no hesitation.

"Good." Damon smiled showing off his grill.

"Y'all ready to bounce? We can go to my house." Damon said getting up and stretching.

"Yeah." Trey stood up and grabbed my hand like a princess to help me up.

We all threw our trash away and walked to the car. We drive on silence for the most part. Aside from a couple of comments here and there. We arrived at Damon house, once again Trey opening the door for me.

We just sat on his couch and started having some more small talk. That was until Trey started kissing me and Damon started kissing my neck.

I shyly kissed Trey back but that's when I felt a hand unbuttoning my pants. I froze but Damon rubbed my stomach soothingly which made me relax.

Damon continued to unbutton my pants and he grabbed my butt while Trey confined to kiss my neck sucking hickies.

I moaned as Damon took my pants off whole started kissing on my stomach. I was laying on Trey while Damon was on top of me.

"Turn around and bend over." Trey said smacking my thigh.

I obeyed and someone started pulling my underwear down and someone else was playing with my nipples.

Then the best thing in my life started happening.

Damon started eating me out. I heard him moan and turned around and saw Trey hitting Damon from the back.

Oh my god. This is so awesome. It felt so good being ate out and it was so hot seeing Damon getting pleasure too.

I saw True take his phone out and start recording himself having sex with Trey.

Damon got up and slid his self between my cheeks. I froze.

"Shh, I know you ain't ready. Just let me pleasure you baby." He started thrusting in me but not really in me but that felt good either way. I moaned and watched as Trey entered him making Damon moan again.

Trey's thrust started matching Damon's. Trey got his phone out and started recoding himself again.

I felt Damon release between me and I heard True say "shut" so I'm guessing he released inside of Damon. I felt Damon's come drop down my leg.( Whew y'all I'm nasty) We all just sat there panting.

I heard Trey smack Damon's butt and whisper in his ear ' go get a towel ' Damon obeyed and started wiping us off.

"Y'all wanna get in the shower?" Trey said kissing both of us.

I nodded and Damon said." It don't matter."

"I don't have any clothes though." I said.

"Just put the same shit on." Damon said.

"Okay." I said.

We all hopped in the shower and nothing bizarre happened. We were all just sneaking kisses on shoulders her wand there. We all hopped out the shower and Trey tools picture of us in the mirror. I had my arms around Damon and Trey had Damon in a headlock. He took the picture and out it in his eyes only on snapchat.

We got back dressed in our clothes and we all say on Damon bed and watched a movie.

The whole day I wasn't thinking about what Jayden was doing.

Jayden P.O.V.

I was pissed.

Trey sent me a picture of all of them in a towel.

Butt ass naked.

He texted me: You're lost. Keep fucking your bitch nigga.

I did end up fucking Kennedy but that don't mean Wyatt can go out giving himself out. It was cool when I did it but Wyatt can't do that shit.

Wait till I get back home.

_________________________________________

I'm a nasty mf.