F

Comment Loves❤

Wyatt P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. So does that mean they are trying to use me for their pleasure?

I never had anyone have a crush or try to get with me. But 3??I'm not even that attractive.I'm a skinny white boy with no butt. What do they see in me? 

I was even more more embarrassed when I found out Jayden knew why I rushed out the living room. So he knew that I felt some sort of attraction to him?

But more importantly, does this mean I'm gay? Or are they gay?

They were all so hot and I never looked at a pretty girl like I looked at a couple of guys before.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard someone coming down the stairs.

Shoot.

But this time it was my mother.

"Why you down here all alone hun? Aren't all the boys upstairs?" My mom said while walking in the kitchen and grabbing whipped cream.

What does she need whipped cream for?

"Oh nothing, just watching stranger things." I lied smoothly.

"The TV isn't even on Wyatt."

I looked ahead and sure enough the TV wasn't on.

"Well I'm GOING to watch Stranger Things." I said while grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

"Hm.. okay." And with that, she walked upstairs.

I actually did watch Stranger Things when she left.

Jayden P.O.V.

"Should we just go downstairs?" Damon questioned.

"I think we should. I mean we can't avoid just avoid him. We tried that before." I agreed.

"But that'll make him feel intimidated." Trey said.

"Fuck y'all, I'm just gonna go downstairs." Damon said going to walk towards the door.

"Hold on! We'll all go." Trey said.

I silently agreed and followed them downstairs.

When we went downstairs, Wyatt froze and didn't even turn around.

Wyatt P.O.V.

Maybe if I act like I don't see them they won't see me.

"Wyatt."

It didn't work.

I nervously turned around.

"Yes?" I said nervously.

"We know that you heard what we said. Trey said sitting next to me.

Jayden and Damon just stood there.

"Um. I don't know what to say about this. It's a lot to take in. I just got my first kiss today." I said truthfully.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private." Damon said finally speaking up.

"Word." Jayden said nodding.

Trey stood up and held out his hand that I took.

We went inside the car. Me sitting in the back with Trey and Jayden.

Damon grabbed a a blunt from his pocket and light it up. He took a drag and passed it to Jayden. Jayden took a drag and passed it to Trey. After Trey was done, he held it out to me. I shook my head. I never smoked before.