L

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

At first they didn't turn around. They were too busy chatting about something.

That was until Kennedy turned around and did a double take and smiled.

"Heyy, you must be Wyatt. Jayden told me about you." She held her hand out for me to shake.

I shook her hand and fake smiled.

"Heyy." I said.

I looked at Jayden and he was just looking at the floor. He tilted his head up and came behind Kennedy and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Wyatt, meet my girl." He said kissing on her neck making her giggle.

"Boy stop." She said pushing him off but all he did was pull her closer.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Ohhh, well it was nice meeting you girl" I said and with that I walked past them and went upstairs.

I opened up the door and smelt sweat.

Ew.

My phone went off.

I can't deal with them

I can't deal with them. I was as but now they just made my day.

My phone started ringing. It was Trey.

"Hello?"

"What's up ma, wyd?" He said.

"Um JUST got done seeing you. How about you?" I said while sitting on my bed.

"Shitt, nun. Just got home. I miss my babies. It's boring asf without y'all. I'm finna send a picture so you can think about me."

"What type of picture?" As I said that my phone went off. I opened up the message and my mouth dropped open.

"TREYYYYY!" I screeched.

He sent a picture of his thing!

"Hm?" He said. He requested to FaceTime me.

I answered and he was laying in his bed smirking.

"Why did he send me that?" I said still shocked.

"Cause I wanted too. You want a video of me nutting too?" He said smiling at me.

I turned as red as a tomato. "Nooooo Trey."

The door to our room opened and Jayden walked in.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my headphones. "Hold on."

Aii" Trey said. I put my headphones in.

"What was that about?" Trey said. I texted him 'jayden walked in'

"Ohhh aight. He don't even talk to us no more ever since we been linking up."

I suddenly felt bad. They stopped talking because of me?

"Before you get that guilty ass look on yo face. Stop." I stopped immediately.

"Yeah be a good boy for daddy."

"Omg bye." I hung up. This boy.

I think I'm going to make a instagram.

I looked from my phone and Jayden wasn't even looking at me, he was playing his game.

Honestly.

Fuck him. Yep I cussed again.

I have two people who care for me and he wants to be selfish. Wait till I glow up.

________________________________________

I just now wrote this chapter lol. I'm too excited today.

M should be coming up. I'll probably just write it right now because y'all know I'm lazy asf. ❤️