D

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt P.O.V.

So far we've been driving in silence. We haven't spoke much about my embarrassing encounter.

To be honest I was just nervous about meeting new people. I'm not really good with people.

"You don't gotta be nervous about meeting my friends if that's what you worried bout." Jayden said without looking at me.

Was I that transparent?

"I'm not." I lied smoothly.

He looked at me weirdly from the corner of his eye. "Aii."

We pulled up to a big mall.

"What mall is this?" I questioned.

"Shakespeare." Was his simple answer.

He found a great of parking spot but the entrance and parked. We hopped out the car and he called someone.

"Aii nigga we here... Where we at? Nigga where you at?... Meet us by the entrance. You got Trey with you?... Aii, I bought someone with me... nah nigga it's not a girl with yo thirsty ass... Meet us by the entrance, bye." And with that he hung up.

That conversation was amusing.

"Aight come on, we finna go stand by the entrance." Jayden said.

I nodded.

We walked to the entrance and stood there for about 5 minutes. All of a sudden I saw two men walk out and they were VERY tall. I'm 5'3. Yes I'm short for a male. I wish I was taller though. I'm 16 so maybe I'll hit a growth spurt. Jayden was like 6'3 and he's 18.

The two guys that came out was at least Jayden height and I was even more nervous.

Jayden grabbed my shoulder and said,"Don't be nervous around them. Them niggas is dumb as hell." That made me smile

"AYE JAYDEN WE OVA HA." One of them yelled.

Jayden smacked his lips and walked over to him and slapped him upside his head. "Nigga stop yelling."

The guy winced and rubbed his neck.

"Damn nigga, aggressive. Who dis?" He said referring to me.

I automatically got nervous.

"This my stepbrother Wyatt." Jayden answered for me.

The other guy spoke up." You white?" He said bluntly.

The first guy said,"Dumbass you think he lightskin?"

"Shut the fuck up, my name is Damon and this nigga name is Trey." the other guy now known as Damon said.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said shyly. They were towering over me, of course I was nervous.

"Can we go in the mall now, we been standing here for like ten minutes." Jayden spoke up.

"Damn man, okay." Trey said.

We walked in the mall." What store should we go to?" Trey said.

"I need a new pair of shoes." Jayden said.

"Bitch, don't you got like fifty pairs already?" Damon spoke up.

"Nigga, you don't ever have too many pairs of shoes."

I don't really wear nikes or adidas or nothing like that. I mean if the shoes I see is cute or whatever than I'm putting it in my cart. I just don't see a reason to send 200 dollars on a pair of shoes. That was just never me.