J

Comment Loves❤️

Wyatt. P.O.V.

I felt like shit. I've been cursing alot lately.

Right now I'm sitting here cuddling with Damon and Trey crying.

"Are you actually sad that you sucked some dick? I do it all the time." Damon admitted.

"That's not the point," I said while wiping a stray read away," that was my first time and I should have just waited." I said.

"Well baby you can't change the past." Trey finally spoke up.

I blushed at the name.

"I know but I'm just saying I should fought it. It's not like he forced me into it. I liked being dominated, but it's just- I don't know."

"You felt like should've put up a fight." Trey confirmed.

"Yeah." I signed.

"How about we go get Starbucks? White people love Starbucks." Damon reassured.

I rolled my eyes. "I hate Starbucks."

"Well Chipotle?" Trey said.

I nodded.

Trey tapped my butt for me to get off his lap and I stood up.

Damon came up to me and started pecking me randomly making me giggle. Trey laughed and grabbed Damon by the neck and started tongue kissing him making me turned on.

Trey whispered something to Damon which made him nod.

"You tryna, you know?" Damon said coming behind be and kissing the back of my neck.

I moaned and turned around to kiss him on his lips. Damon grabbed my butt making me moan louder. I peeked over Damon shoulder and saw Trey looking at us licking his lips. I stared at him and kissed on Damon's neck.

I don't know where this confident was coming from but I sure like it. Trey started licking his lips some more and came closer to us. He came up being Damon and started kissing on his neck from behind making him moan. I stick my hand down Damon's joggers and started rubbing on him. Damon grabbed my butt and strated smacking it.

I saw Trey take his thing out and he turned Damon around and put his hands on his shoulders signaling for him to go down.

Damon got on his knees and started sucking Trey as I watched.

"You don't gotta just stand there like dat , come suck on the balls." Trey said while Damon still sucked the life outta him.

I obeyed and got on my knees and started putting the balls in my mouth. Trey moaned and started pushing both of our heads down.

"Yeah , get that dick." I heard him say.

I started sucking more harder until Damon went down lower with me meaning he wanted us to switch. I started sucking on Trey tip while Damon took my place on the balls.

"I'm bout to nut." I heard Trey say. "There it go." He started cumming in my mouth but I didn't like the taste of it.

I felt Damon tap my shoulder. "Spit it in my mouth."

Woah.

I obeyed grabbing Damon neck and spitting Trey's cum in his mouth. Damon swallowed it all and licked his lips. He pulled me off his knees and started kissing me again making me taste Trey.

Trey started rubbing on both of our shoulders as we made out.

Finally , Trey pulled up his pants and sat both of us on his lap again.

We cuddled up to his shoulders and peacefully watched a movie. Sneaking kisses and thigh rubs here and there.

Today was great. I hope this lasts forever.

But some good things need to come to an end.

_________________________________________

So um hey? *Hides*