Prologue

They stopped for a moment, panting, eyeing each other, in complete surrender, a mutual thirst parching their throats. Korra let her free hand roam from Asami's hip to the inside of her thigh, making the nonbender's eyes flutter momentarily. Resuming the onslaught on her breasts, Korra let her hand wander up, agonizingly slowly to Asami's tortured and soaking core, where she suddenly cupped her hand.

Korra focused her attention elsewhere. After one more teasing graze with her nails, she pressed her fingers against Asami, starting slowly, then gradually building speed as she's trembling against her intensified.

By now, Korra found herself desperately missing Asami's lips so she started to move up to taste them once more but was surprised by Asami grabbing her face with both hands, pulling it up to join hers in a messy kiss, tongues exploring hungrily. Asami briefly broke away, barely able to gasp out, "Are we going to regret this in the morning?"

They rejoined their lip lock, their bodies rocking together. Breathing seemed inconsequential. The only thing that mattered now was this moment, their bodies nearly fusing from the effort to close the already-nonexistent space between them, feeling the utterly paradoxical need to be completely selfish and selfless at the same time.

Continuing to rhythmically move her hand, Korra loved how responsive the green-eyed girl was being. Apparently, her quick reflexes weren't only limited to the scope of the le. Her entire body was an energized bundle of nerves conditioned to react to the slightest external stimulus.

But right now, she was Korra's plaything. Every time the Avatar would brush by a grouping of nerves, a spasm would rock Asami's body. And it was glorious. Asami found purchase for her quivering hands-on Korra's back, fingernails digging into the muscle there. Korra found herself wishing that Asami dug even deeper. The nonbender pulled her down close enough to take an earlobe between her teeth, sending another shudder down the Avatar's back.

Asami's body jerked in response, but her mouth was still closing and opening soundlessly, the muscles of her body tense, forearms glistening from the effort to clasp the clumps of grass beneath her. Korra's hand was still diligently doing its duty, but it was now pinned between both their bodies as she rocked against her, aiding her hand with the momentum of her own body. If it was up to her, Korra would stretch this moment for hours, feeling and seeing the bliss coursing through Asami's body, stopping only when her own body physically gave up on her.

The engineer arched her back, taking Korra up into the air with her as the Avatar's fingers brushed over the sensitive area one more time. Asami seemed to find her voice as she moaned. That's hot, Korra thought.

The Avatar moved up to kiss Asami's neck as her body was riddled with aftershocks.

They lay there a while, surely consuming the planet's breathable air as they let their heart rate settle back to normal. Korra rolled off of Asami and onto her back, barely able to keep her eyelids open. But alas, there is no rest for the weary.

"Yeah," Korra drunkenly replied. Asami raised her brow in confusion, "What?"

"Yeah, we're gonna regret this in the morning."