Chapter Three

Korra stirred in the bed. She let out a small groan and rubbed her eyes open. The open curtains were the cause of her early wake-up call. She glanced around her surroundings, her eyes widened when she didn't recognize the place.

Korra shot up and looked at the side of the bed. Her mouth dropped when she saw Asami sleeping peacefully next to her. The mere thought of both of them being naked didn't cross her mind until the sleeping woman moved a bit.

Korra thought horridly at what happened yesterday since she couldn't remember everything, at least not clearly. Not again.

The Avatar admired the girl next to her, she could imagine waking up to the raven-haired beauty like this every day but reality has other plans. Korra slowly got up and searched for her clothes. She got dressed as slowly and quietly as she possibly could and left the room.

The second Korra was about to walk out of the room Asami woke up.

"Korra, wait..."

The water tribe girl stopped in her tracks afraid to turn around. Asami clutched the blanket around herself and spoke up, "Can you wait downstairs? Just so I can get dressed."

Korra still didn't turn around, "Yeah, sure," she replied and left the room.

She got to the living room and waited patiently. It was 10 AM and everyone on the Island was probably wondering where the hell she was. But that was a problem for later. Korra's current problem was trying to remember every single detail from last night.

She could only remember some parts, like Bolin announcing his engagement, Mako trying to drive her home, and a small part of the night she spent with the green-eyed beauty. Her mind was struggling to accept that whatever happened actually happened and that it wasn't just some cruel joke. Her heart started pounding when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Korra refused to look up. She kept her eyes on her hands and nothing more. Asami walked toward the girl and cleared her throat forcing her to look up.

"Morning?" Korra mumbled awkwardly.

"Are you hungover?"

"Not really, you?"

"Not much..." she replied.

An awkward silence fell upon the two women. They refused to look at each other letting the tension eat them up alive. Asami cleared her throat again, "We kissed-"

Korra snorted, "I'm pretty sure we did more than just kiss."

"Let me finish," the green-eyed girl snapped. Korra nodded and made a gesture with her hand implying that she continues.

"We kissed once, while sober... and we had a one night stand twice, while intoxicated-"

"I know, what are you getting at?" Korra cut her off.

"Stop me if this makes you uncomfortable."

Korra's eyes widened when Asami straddled her. A small blush formed on her cheeks and she gulped, nervously, "What are you doing?"

"Trying something..."

"Not that I don't like this, but what exactly are you trying..."

Asami's hands trailed under Korra's shirt and sneaked up into her tousled hair then back to her back. She unclipped her bra in a quick motion.

"Aren't you worried someone might walk in?" the Avatar mumbled trying to stop her from squealing in surprise.

Asami pulled off Korra's shirt, "No one is going to walk in."

"We're literally in the living room!"

"No one is here, besides the doors are locked," the engineer mumbled which made Korra relax. Asami's lips connected with the skin on Korra's chest. Her mouth captured one of her nipples causing Korra to arch her back, she moaned as Asami's tongue swirled against the soft flesh, causing her bud to harden.

"Wait, so are we fuck buddies now or something?" Korra growled out trying to contain another moan.

"If you want to," Asami mumbled as she gripped her jeans and dragged them down. She smirked and eyed the Avatar, "No panties?"

"I couldn't find them," she mumbled.

"And I prefer the term, friends with benefits," the nonbender mumbled as her hand trailed down to Korra's damp center.

Korra's stomach tightened at her words, she let out another groan when Asami's hand got to its destination.

"You're soaking wet," she moaned against her chest, the vibrations of her voice caused shivers to run up Korra's spine making her back arch again.

"You want one? Two? Three?"

"Start with two," Korra demanded.

Asami looked up at her, causing another shiver to run up her spine. Korra was ready to burst at the sight, the green-eyed woman gave her another cocky smirk before raising an eyebrow, "Who would've thought that the Avatar would be so demanding in bed."

Korra was growing more and more impatient, "Just shut up and fuck me already."

Before she could think any further Asami slid two slender fingers into her and curved against her g-spot, provoking a sudden curse word and a great amount of pleasure. It was so loud that half of Republic City probably heard her.

Which was immediately forgotten when Asami started pumping in and out of her. Korra's grip on Asami's hair tightened as she threw her head back, her lips wrapped around the Avatar's exposed nipple. The water tribe girl twitched, the pressure of an orgasm was already building in her stomach, she was close and Asami knew it.

"Right there!" Korra let out a groggy moan. Asami stopped out of a sudden making Korra whine in protest.

"Say my name," she commanded.

Korra clenched her jaw, "Asami... harder..."

Asami's free hand pulled against Korra's hip, her finger dug deeper into her as she hit a spot that made an electric current run through the Avatar's legs.

There were beads of sweat forming on Korra's forehead and the back of her knees, the heat between them was slowly scorching her alive and she loved every second of it. And when Korra's lips latched onto Asami's smooth skin she couldn't help but bite down.

Asami listened to the Avatar's moans grow louder with each passing second. Korra was already feeling out of control of her own body as if she wasn't on earth anymore like she was in another dimension where Asami owned her.

"Come for me," Asami's hot breath whispered against her ear.

That just about did it as she felt her whole body rupture into a spasm. Her legs tightened around Asami's as her hands pulled against her soft hair. Her moans were louder with every passing second and she tried to suppress them by burying her face into Asami's neck who couldn't help smiling.

The Avatar was at her mercy. Literally. And that filled her ego more than she would like to admit.

"Damn Korra, you okay?" the nonbender muttered as she chuckled.

"Fuck you."

"Later."

"I'm guessing we're fuck buddies now?" Korra questioned.

"I'm fine with it, I guess..." the engineer mutter before she sighed, "On one condition though."

"What?"

"No feelings involved."