Chapter Two

Korra's head was receiving unnecessary information. Mako was complaining about his job and Bolin was gushing over how happy he was to get to work with his brother again. The Avatar's attention was on the raven-haired girl who was sitting across the table looking anywhere but her.

They all got together at a restaurant because Bolin apparently had to tell them all something. Korra was still a little shaken up on yesterday's event that happened with the engineer but tried to ignore the memory.

Both girls haven't spoken a thing since they got to the restaurant. Mako noticed the tension at first but didn't say anything.

"Right, the real reason I asked you guys to meet me here is well, I have some big news," Bolin replied happily.

"So, what's up?" Korra spoke for the first time this evening.

"Opal and I are engaged."

Everyone stopped moving, the trio glanced at Bolin in shock. Asami was the first person to break off the silence, "Really? Bolin that's great. Congratulations."

"Congrats, Bo," Mako said as he hugged his younger brother.

"Congratulations," Korra smiled.

"Thanks, you guys are the first to know," Bolin chuckled.

"When's the wedding?"

"We haven't decided yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be this year."

The group continued their evening, both Korra and Asami relaxed a bit since Bolin and Mako ordered shots for them to celebrate the special occasion. The two girls were already drunk and a little too touchy with each other, not that the boys noticed.

Asami and Mako weren't as intoxicated as Bolin who was almost wasted, and Korra, who was slightly drunk, and by slightly, she couldn't speak properly.

"C'mon, you're sober this isn't fun!" Korra's words slurred as she pushed another shot in Asami's direction who finally gave in.

A couple of hours passed and Bolin was already asleep, Asami and Korra were giggling idiots and Mako was the only one who handled his alcohol, in other words, he was a little tipsy. It was midnight when the group decided it was best if they all headed home.

Mako drove Asami to her mansion and Korra followed her when she got out of the car. The firebender gawked at the drunk Avatar confused, "Korra? Where are you going? Get back in!"

"I'm gonna go help her, she's drunk."

"You're drunk too! Damn it!" he muttered and got back out. Asami and Korra were already standing at the front door. The green-eyed girl was searching through for her keys as Mako attempted to drag Korra back in the Satomobile.

"It's fine, Mako. She can stay the night, take Bolin home..." Asami muttered making the firebender sigh. He nodded and left, leaving the two by themselves.

"You can sleep in the guest room next to the bathroom," the engineer mumbled.

She threw her keys onto the coffee table and searched for the Avatar. "Korra?" she groaned.

The water tribe girl had already run off somewhere. Asami just wanted to fall asleep but instead, she had to search for the Avatar inside her house.

"Korra!" the drunk girl yelled. "What are you doing?" she mumbled.

Korra was lying on the floor on the second floor. She was gawking at the ceiling as if she'd seen a ghost and Asami got freaked out for a moment.

"Korra?"