Chapter Seventeen

Earth Empire re-education camp, Gaoling. Three months ago.

Commander Guan, an Earth Empire officer, was sitting in a chair being attended to by a barber, while Doctor Sheng, a bespectacled woman in a lab coat stood nearby.

"Please tell me you made some progress since the last time we spoke," Guan questioned.

"I'm getting better responses from the subjects, commander. But that's not why I'm here."

"Then enlighten me, Doctor Sheng, what could be so important that you had to interrupt my morning ritual?"

"The radio operators just heard from our forces in Republic City."

The commander smiled, "Well, why didn't you say so? I assume Kuvira and her mecha-giant dealt the United Forces a crushing defeat?"

"I'm afraid not. Kuvira surrendered to the Avatar. She ordered all Earth Empire officers and soldiers to lay down their arms immediately."

Guan, who was now furious, took a hold of the barber's razor with his metalbending, the barber watched him with alarm. The commander stood up, he flung the razor away, as both Sheng and the barber watched in shock, "Out!" he yelled.

The barber panicked, "Yes, Commander Guan!"

"Victory was within our grasp. How could Kuvira turn her back on the empire like that? On us?"

"I don't understand it either."

"That's right, but-"

He turned to her, cutting her off, "Continue your experiments"

"Yes, sir. So, this means we're not surrendering?"

"When these soldiers came to us, they were pathetic, a disgrace to the uniform. Even Kuvira had little hope that they could be redeemed. But you showed me that within every broken shell lies a seed waiting to grow anew. Thanks to us, these men and women are now a force to be reckoned with. And their potential has yet to be fulfilled."

He stopped for a moment before continuing, "The Great Uniter's reign may be over, but the Earth Empire will never die."

Sato Mansion, Republic City. Present-day.

Asami let out a carefree giggle as she rolled under the thick sheets, pulling a naked Korra on top of her. Her chuckle was cut short by a pair of keen, smiling lips and she moaned softly against them, Korra's warm body falling over hers. The heat caught between them strengthened as their exposed skin molded together and Korra's smooth thighs intertwined with Asami's. Her tongue traveled the inside of Asami's mouth, pulling her into an erotic dance as they shared hot breaths, nearly gasping.

Asami's face and chest flushed and she felt like she was drowning in Korra's warmth, suffocating beneath her fiery, loving kisses. It was perfect and intolerable at the same time

"Korra..." Asami gasped between fervent kisses, "Korra."

"Hmm?" The girl on top of her questioned, sucking Asami's bottom lip into her mouth. Another wave of heat washed over the green-eyed woman, settling between her legs wetly. She felt a trickle of sweat drip down her neck and she groaned.

"Korra, I'm so hot," Asami murmured against her lips.

"Mmm, I agree," Korra replied automatically, immediately going back to hungrily devouring her beautiful mouth.

Asami chuckled under her and Korra's wide grin broke the kiss. "Seriously babe, I'm melting under here."

Korra smiled softly and gave her one last peck before she sat up, throwing the blankets off of both of them in a flurry of cloth to bunch at the end of the bed. A rush of cool air swept over their bodies as she raised the covers, offering respite from the stifling heat. Last night they really did think that they would need that extra blanket. Who knew Republic City could get so hot?

Korra gazed up fondly at her girlfriend still straddling her hips, the first rays of the morning sun peeking through the window and illuminating her raven hair.

"Thank you," Asami said as she caught her breath, her eyes dropping to Korra's full breasts that were rising and falling with her own troublesome breathing.

"Like what you see?" Korra grinned cheekily, sliding her palms up her abdomen to cup her breasts. Her flirty smirk had made Asami bite her lip and she motioned the girl with her index finger.

"Get back here!"

Korra chuckled and fell back on top of Asami, bathing her in sweet warmth once again. It was more bearable this time, and Asami decided that she didn't mind feeling like she was burning alive as long as Korra was the reason. Korra's thighs tangled with hers once more and when Asami dragged her closer, her sensitive center collided with hard muscle in just the right way.

Asami's eyes rolled into her head but she tried to keep her cool. This morning, when she had woken up to Korra tracing her bottom lip with her thumb and her half-open blue eyes following the path, they had naturally had fallen into some sweet, early morning kissing.

Which now escalated to something more.

"Oh, shit, Korra," Asami gasped out as she clutched onto Korra's silky brown hair moving between her legs, pressing that hot mouth closer. Korra smirked against Asami as her tongue danced around her wet folds, her fingers sliding into her with deep, even thrusts. She could feel the excitement radiating from Asami's thighs and her walls tensing sporadically around her fingers like they always did right before she fell apart, and she whirled her tongue around her achingly stiffclit with a new perception.

Asami let out a few extra hopeless whines of her name and with one last shake of her hips, she was coming noisily, her head thrown back and her entire body shaking under Korra.

Korra groaned against her, removing her soaked fingers and running a flat tongue up the length of her fluttering sex, relishing her taste. As Asami's shouts died down she gave her flushed center one last peck before sitting up on the bench seat and flipping her hair back into place, leaving Asami spread out below her.

She rubbed Asami's legs soothingly as she watched the older girl catch her breathing, her cheeks pink and her eyelids drooping as the random tremor skittered through her body. She took a deep breath and gathered the strength to pull herself into a sitting posture next to Korra, her bottom bare against the blanket spread beneath them. Korra smiled to herself, amused by Asami's disheveled state.

"I feel like I could really use a nap right now. Or just sleep for a year," Asami joked and Korra raised her brow.

"Meaning?"

"You just about knocked me out."

Korra tried suppressing the grin which was slowly creeping onto her mouth. She kissed her girlfriend and got up, "By the way, we're going to be late to that meeting or something, I don't know."

Asami's attention was averted back to her, "What meeting?"

"Wu's having his speech, and something to do with Zhu Li's new presidency, I told you I don't really know."

The green-eyed woman glanced at the clock warily. Her eyes widened as she jumped up from her bed, still a little sore.

"Korra, we only have fifteen minutes left!"

The Avatar didn't seem fazed, she glanced at the naked girl in front of her before replying, "We're not even gonna go if you don't get dressed..."

Asami threw a pillow at her and ran toward the bathroom leaving the Avatar to chuckle to herself.

A/N

Korra is getting so much wap, I'm jealous.😣

Anyways, am I the only one in this fandom who actually likes Meelo?

-Dani