Chapter Seven

Korra grunted in annoyance. The four of them, Asami, Mako, Bolin, and herself were waiting for Lin who was nowhere in sight, or in other words was late. The Avatar glanced around the police station before she gripped Asami's wrist and led them outside.

"Where are you two going?" Mako shouted.

"We'll be right back!" Korra yelled back.

Asami followed behind her as she dragged them into the bathroom, "Korra? What are you doing?"

"Finishing what I started," she snarled as she locked the door and pushed Asami against the wall.

"Could this not wait?" Asami snapped.

The Avatar pulled her by the neck, not answering her question, she kissed her fiercely. Korra sucked on Asami's tongue with so much desire she could feel the green-eyed woman moan. The nonbender squeezed Korra's waist tightly, digging her nails into her jeans before she could pull them off, Korra grabbed her hand to prevent it from moving downwards.

"It's your turn now," Korra muttered against Asami's ear making shivers run down her spine.

Korra's hands immediately found themselves on Asami's button-up shirt. She slowly unbuttoned it cupping one of her breasts in her hand. The contact made the nonbender gasp, she gritted her teeth trying to prevent more unwanted sounds from leaving her mouth.

She saw a smirk appear on the younger girl's face, she came closer to her neck, "I'm guessing you like that?"

Asami didn't reply. Her breathing hitched, and her cheeks turned red. Despite them fooling around, Korra made her feel some type of way and it was bugging her. She prevented another loud moan from coming out of her mouth when Korra nibbled on her pulse point.

The engineer's hands shot toward Korra's hair. She tugged on her strands of hair using them to guide Korra's mouth into hers. Korra moaned, deepening the kiss, attacking Asami's tongue with vicious movements.

Asami felt Korra's heart uncontrollably beating against her chest.

"Hurry up," Asami groaned.

Korra's hand slid down to the middle of her legs. She practically tore her jeans off and smirked, "This wet? For me?"

The Avatar's other hand started to massage her breasts. Asami moaned at her words, she felt her eyes close when Korra's fingers slowly caressed her sensitive clit. "You're beautiful," the water tribe girl mumbled her mouth still on Asami's neck.

Asami felt her hot breath against her shoulder. Korra's fingers rubbed practically over her bundle of nerves, with each stroke she felt her grin widened because of Asami's groans beneath her.

"Hush now, wouldn't want the whole police station to hear you, would we?" Korra teased. Asami bit her lip to the point where it was bleeding.

"Do you like this?" Korra mumbled, her fingers slid through the non-benders wet folds, going back up to her clit, rubbing her fingers against it, repeating her actions several times.

Asami didn't trust her voice. Her hands gripped the bathroom sink behind her when Korra without warning pushed two fingers in her.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, closing her eyes in the process. The pleasure consumed every part of her body while the Avatar's fingers pumped in and out slowly.

"Korra! Asami!?" Bolin's voice was heard outside, "Where are those two?" Mako mumbled.

Both girls stopped moving. Korra looked up and grinned, "Stay quiet," she whispered.

She increased the thursts making Asami's mouth form the perfect 'O' formation. The nonbender arched her back and gritted her teeth, suppressing another moan from combining out of her mouth. The two didn't know if the boys were still outside, and frankly, Korra didn't care, she found all of this amusing.