Chapter Eleven

Korra gave a questioning glance at the new presence of security guards as she approached Asami's office. One of the security guards stopped her before she could enter.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. I'm here to see Asami."

"Is Miss Sato expecting you?"

Korra glared at the security guard and frustratedly replied, "Can I just see my-"

Before she could finish her sentence Asami opened her door upon hearing Korra outside. The engineer turned toward the security guard, "It's all right, you can let her in." she said and glanced at Korra. Both women entered the office as Asami closed the door behind her, locking it.

"What's with all the hired muscle?" Korra questioned.

"Just a precaution," the green-eyed girl replied.

"Because of what happened at the warehouse?"

"Yeah, and also a few triad thugs showed up and threatened me unless I paid them off."

Korra's eyes widened, she wasn't expecting that, "What? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Please don't make a big deal out of it."

"The Triple Threats are out of control!"

"It wasn't them. It was some woman named Jargala, leader of the Creeping Crystals."

The Avatar clenched her fist together. Anger was flowing through her veins, she felt hot and flustered yet she had no explanation why. Korra found it difficult to hear that someone had even dared to threaten the nonbender.

"You don't need all this security. I'll pay this Jargala lady a visit and I promise she'll never bother you again."

The green-eyed girl put a reassuring hand on Korra's shoulder, "I said, don't make a big deal out of it. I can handle this myself."

"But I want to help you."

"I don't need your help," she snapped unintentionally.

Korra pushed back, suddenly hurt by her tone, "Okay, fine."

"Korra, I didn't mean it like that. It's just ... I don't want you to feel like you have to be on Avatar duty every time I have a little problem," Asami replied apologetically.

"I'm not doing it out of duty. If anything happens to you..." she trailed off not knowing where this conversation was going.

Asami felt her cheeks heat up at the sudden confession. Sure it wasn't anything major but her heart skipped a beat when she heard those words. She gulped and stepped forward inching closer to the water tribe girl who didn't move.

"I thought I told you to not, you know, bother me while I'm at work," the green-eyed woman mumbled which made Korra's jaw clench in annoyance, "You literally never said that."

"I must have dreamt it then."

The Avatar knew that Asami was just trying to spite her. She was about to reply with a backhanded sarcastic comment but she smiled in realization, "What I'm hearing is... you dream about me?"

Asami's mouth opened. Then closed. The engineer wasn't expecting that kind of reply but it was Korra for spirit's sake. Of course, she would say something like that. Even though the green-eyed woman was trying so hard to annoy or at least anger the Avatar only because it seemed fun.

"That's not what I meant."

"That's what you implied."

Asami pushed Korra against her table, catching her by surprise. She gripped her wrists preventing her from moving. Korra could feel her heartbeat fasten, she tried calming down from the sudden arousal but Asami had other plans.

"I'm going to make you come so hard you forget your name."

Korra felt desire shoot through her veins and settle in her core at Asami's words and she shuddered slightly. She didn't know if Asami could make her feel better than she already had, but she had led her into a whole new world of pleasure and she knew that the older girl didn't make that claim lightly. Her core clenched in anticipation.

As Asami's tongue brushed Korra's neck, Korra attached her fingers through the green-eyed woman's hair. She felt a small hand slip under her back and Asami pulled her upwards into her body as she took a deep breath, her nose buried in the crook of Korra's neck. The Avatar let out a muted groan and dragged the little raven-haired girl tighter, trying to be as close as imaginable.

There was something about the way Asami breathed against her skin as she brought their bodies up to mold together like she was trying to breathe her in, become a part of her. It was just so intimate and erotic that suddenly this didn't feel like a booty call position at all.

Korra's thoughts were racing as Asami began to move down her body, her tongue, and lips weaving a meandering path over her breasts and stomach, her teeth nipping at her hip bone. Luckily Korra's mind went blank when Asami's mouth reached its destination and she pulled her jeans down and placed a wet kiss between her thighs.

Her center was already swollen and sensitive from grinding on Asami's leg yet her clit was already throbbing, begging for attention once more. Her head fell back as Asami's lips pressed against her heated flesh again, harder this time and she released a rush of wetness against her mouth. The smaller girl groaned into her center and ran a flat tongue through her folds, tasting everything.

As the nonbender locked her eyes with Korra's, she dragged her plump bottom lip over her straining clit, just barely applying enough pressure to make her hips twitch. She grinned at her reaction and started taking little kitten licks, her eyes trained on her pink tongue as it swiped teasingly against her.

Asami felt the building tension in the Avatar's body and she weaved her tongue up through her folds until she settled over her clit again. She looked up at Korra's flushed face, her chest heaving and her forehead glistening, and she grinned at her own handiwork.

She poked out her tongue as she gazed into ocean-blue eyes and swirled the taut muscle around her little pearl, just barely toying with it. Korra was panting at this point, nearly begging for relief and her to never stop.

Of course, even with all her teasing, Asami wanted to give her that relief. More than anything she wanted her to drown in pleasure and writhe beneath her and come into her mouth, so she pressed her lips down and sucked hard.

"Ah, fuck," Korra groaned, her eyes closing in between the words.

It was everything Korra needed and after the delicate touches, it was more than enough to send her soaring. A high pitched moan escaped her lips as her back arched off the table, her body stretching upwards as she reached her peak before crumbling back down in ripples and shudders, pleasure flooding her entire body.

She released a rush of wetness against Asami's mouth, the girl groaned as Korra quivered and came beneath her, hands still gripping her thighs tightly. Her tongue wasted no time in lapping at the wetness seeping from her entrance and with Korra still in the throes of her orgasm, she slipped her tongue inside her fluttering channel.

Asami continued to slowly move within her, drawing out the last of her aftershocks and breathing hotly onto her swollen sex. Once Korra relaxed against the furniture and released the death grip in her hair Asami withdrew from her clenching core. She dragged her wet lips up her still shaking thigh, leaving sloppy kisses all over the smooth, tender flesh.

Korra looked down at the nonbender, her chest still heaving. Her mouth and cheeks were pink and smeared with come and her eyes were barely open, partly obscured by dark hair that was flipped in every direction. The Avatar felt a throb deep in her core despite the powerful orgasms Asami had just given her; she would never get enough.

"I'm pretty sure Bolin is wondering why I'm late to the construction site," Korra mumbled breathlessly.

"Wait that's why you were here?"

"Pretty much, yeah, but this was good too."