Fourteen

They ended up in the same position in the backseat of Jungkook's car, Yoongi's legs trapping Jungkook into the seat. He had his hands in Jungkooks hair this time and was nibbling at the scent gland, kissing all over Jungkook's neck. Jungkook had his hands on Yoongi's thighs again. His hands roamed more freely, pressing softly, making Yoongi lose his mind slowly.

  The first time they were in this position Yoongi was scared of going into subspace. But now here he is, on the verge of breaking.

  He gasped as he felt Jungkook's hands make their way to his ass, pinching soft enough to make Yoongi want more. Jungkook's neck had bruises forming all over, hickeys galore as Yoongi took advantage of the moment.

  "Jungkookie.." He breathed heavily, leaning back to prevent himself from losing it.

  Jungkook groaned in annoyance as Yoongi's neck moved further away from him. "God, this was just supposed to be scenting, Yoongi." He said as Yoongi licked his own lips.

  "I don't care." Yoongi panted, rutting his hips forward. "Please kiss me, Jungkook."

  This made Jungkook's hands reach up to cup Yoongi's cheeks on both sides, almost immediately giving in and pressing his lips to Yoongi's. The kiss went deep, both of them melting into each other. Finally, after what felt like forever, Yoongi felt safer than ever.

  Like this is where he's meant to be, connecting with his Alpha. Feeling his Alpha soulmate kiss him back, their lips smacking and bodies sizzling in joy, Yoongi humming in amazement. This is how it's supposed to feel when kissing someone. This is the complete opposite of what he felt kissing literally anyone else. Why had he even kissed anyone else? They did nothing for him.

  This? This is it.

  Yoongi could feel wetness against his cheek. His eyes widened as he pulled back from Jungkook, heart dropping when he saw tears on Jungkook's cheeks falling down.

  "Kook.."

  Jungkook reached his hands to wipe his own tears away, suddenly crying. Yoongi frowned as the Alpha started crying even harder at Yoongi's worried expression. Yoongi instantly knew that Jungkook wasn't sad, but why is he crying? He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him into his neck, hugging the Alpha to comfort him.

  He's never seen an Alpha cry.

  "Jungkookie, baby.." Yoongi kissed the side of Jungkook's head, feeling Jungkook nuzzle into his neck. "Why are you crying?"

  Jungkook let out a choked laugh. "I know, it's stupid." He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist. Yoongi's heart hurt so much seeing his soulmate crying. "I want you, Yoongi. I want you so damn much. Please tell me you're here to stay.." He whispered that last part. Yoongi frowned, holding tighter onto him.

  "Just you wait, Alpha." Yoongi gently pet Jungkook, scratching softly at his pretty hair. He knew instantly what Jungkook was crying about. "You don't be afraid, okay? I'm here. I'll be here for the rest of my life if you want me to be. We have all the time in the world—"

  "But what if we don't?" Jungkook cut him off. Yoongi's heart clenched tightly. "What if something happens, Yoongi? You've heard about soulmates being separated right? About how some don't even last a few days, or even a few hours.. What if something happens today? Or tomorrow? What if I die? What do I do if I can't do anything? I don't want you to grieve yourself to death. Oh Gosh, what if today is our last day—"

  Yoongi softly kissed Jungkook's lips, earning a small whine in return. He pulled away and pressed their foreheads together. "It won't be easy." He pressed a kiss on the bridge of Jungkook's nose. "You know I want you forever. We're soulmates. It's fate, you even said so yourself. If we're meant to be, we'll always find each other right? We don't know what's going to happen in the future, but listen, okay?" He wiped the tears off of Jungkook's cheeks and leaned back to smile at him.

  "We can live in the moment, right?" Yoongi asked. "What're the chances that something will happen to us so soon? We can't change fate, but if I'm lucky enough to have found you, then I'm going to believe it's also possible for us to live long and healthy. And baby, we'll just have to make the most of life. So don't cry. If you cry, then it makes me sad."

  Jungkook sniffled.

He sat there silent for a moment, staring at Yoongi's hands before he eventually took them in his own hands, the feeling making Yoongi drown in comfort. They both were comforted by holding hands like this.

  "You called me baby."

  Yoongi rolled his eyes, a smile forming. "You idiot. You've made me go all soft." He slapped playfully as Jungkooks chest. Jungkook laughed, his big bunny-like teeth on full display as he poked at Yoongi, tickling him. He couldn't fight it back, laughing happily at every single touch, which made Jungkook laugh even harder as well. When they settled down finally, they merely searched each other's eyes.

  "You have such a cute laugh." Jungkook said. "I wanna see it more."

  Yoongi nodded. "Okay, then take me on a date." He said. "A million of them."

  Jungkook's eyes widened at him. "That's a lot of dates. Guess we'll have to continue dating in our next lives then, huh?"

  "Is that a yes?"

  "That's a hell yes."

~

hi should i write a relationship development here or should i do a time skip (considering this was supposed to be short and fun, idk what to do lmao i lowkey like writing fluff but some dont like to read it bc its repetitive and sometimes gets boring....) idk 🦕