Seventeen

Yoongi curled into the soft fabric of Jungkook's black jacket, breathing it in.

  He thinks about how much his stupid body is aching for Jungkook. How he feels mostly fine besides his heat, but the one thing that he can feel deep down is emptiness. It's barely there, annoying Yoongi at full cost. Now that he got a taste of his soulmate, he needs him back here now. He thinks about all of the dramatic stories of other soulmates and their intense, unbearable want for each other. Thought they were always overusing the I want my soulmate all the time card. But now, as he grinds into Jungkook's jacket, Yoongi is starting to realize that they weren't kidding.

  He wants Jungkook.

  Then he starts to thinks about Jungkook and what he had said a while back, crying to Yoongi about how he was scared of Yoongi grieving to death if something were to ever happen.

  It could be possible.

Scratch that, it has actually happened before. To so many soulmates. There's no need to question that it could happen to them.

  And it sucks, how quick of a rate they're going at. Because the more time they spend together, the stronger their desire and bond will get. Yoongi shouldn't have compelled Jungkook like he did yesterday, when Jungkook had so clearly warned him that he could feel his rut coming. Instead of letting him go home straight away, Yoongi let his own actions be controlled by that desire.

  Now he sits alone in his room, the weekend almost over and no surprise that his heat was still not going away yet. He provoked it. It's his own fault for doing so.

  Heat sucks.

  All Yoongi can do is whine helplessly into the little nest he made on his bed, his mother forcing him to eat breakfast every morning, along with his regular dinner.

  He grinds into the firm pillow that Jungkook's jacket was spread out over so that he could press into the woodsy scent.

  "Alpha.." He whimpers as he does so.

  He supposes it's true that the more time you spend with your soulmate, the more attached you grow to each other. Because Yoongi had barely even gotten to know Jungkook yet, but he sure as hell can't stop thinking about him right now as he ruts into the pillow with no hesitation. It just feels so good.

  All he had on was a t-shirt.

  No pants, no underwear. Just rutting up into the softness of Jungkook's jacket, praying it'll all be over soon. He clutched tightly onto the pillow and jacket as he reached his hand back to his ass, where slick was formed to self lubricate and his ass was lifted into the air, wanting, needing to be touched.

He had soft music playing, hoping to everything that his brother and parents couldn't hear him going through the torture of his heat. This is almost as bad as his last heat, where everything was ten times worse. This time he just needs his soulmate. Or maybe this is why the medicine got fucked up. Maybe it was because Yoongi's body knew that his Alpha was near, and the heat got much worse.

Yoongi doesn't give a fuck.

He's always hated his heat. How he wants an Alpha so badly to hold him by his waist from behind. How he wants to be fucked ruthlessly into, his body sweating underneath the grip of an Alpha. How needy he feels and how his bedsheets repeatedly needs to be washed. How he moans and whines into his room, hoping that nobody will hear him. Or how he fingers his hole, but knows so well that it would be nothing compared to a knot inside him.

He hates all of that.

Hates how he begins to put Jungkook in these positions, on his knees behind Yoongi, doggy style. Or holding Yoongi down on his back, thrusting into him so hard that his ass will hurt the next day, being as rough and aggressive as possible, just like Yoongi wants. And Yoongi knows that Aphas tend to be more aggressive during their rut. Knows that Jungkook, with his strong thighs and a tight grip, would absolutely destroy him in the bed.

And then he thinks about how Jungkook would bite into him. The Alpha's eyes bright gold and beautiful, fierce gaze into Yoongi's own eyes mere seconds before he leans in, sinking his big teeth right into his neck, claiming Yoongi as his only.

Yoongi pressed his finger into his hole at the thought of Jungkook marking him. Imagining Jungkook curled up behind him on his bed right now, his fingers teasing Yoongi's hole instead of his own. Thought about how rough it could be. Thought about the pain, the blood, the manhandling and the marking.

He wants it all.

He wants it all even though he knows it can't happen right now.

~
why