Twenty-Two

‼️

It happened again.

Except this time it was in front of all of the students in the hallway, and this time nobody was stopping it out of pure fear.

Everything was completely fine up until near the end of school. There was apparently a new Alpha in the school, very flirty and very cute according to some Omegas. And Yoongi had figured that he wouldn't even come into contact with the Alpha, but he was mistaken. He was very much mistaken.

Again, he hates being an Omega.

And the type of Alphas that Yoongi hates is the ones who think they can do whatever they want just because they're an Alpha. This new Alpha in school was clearly that. Thought so much of himself, flirty, does whatever.

Yoongi knew it as soon as he first saw him. He was at his locker, getting things out for his last class. His date had went so well with Jungkook the other day. They had talked so much and went out to eat, and then went store to store, just goofing around to spend time together. So Yoongi was happy. He was trying to hurry and shove his shit in his locker so that he could go see Jungkook in their last class.

And then he met the Alpha.

"You're very adorable, Omega."

The voice startled Yoongi and he jumped, hitting his hand against the side of his locker. He cursed to himself and grabbed his hand, smoothing the sore spot. He wasn't paying attention when the Alpha had suddenly appeared. So as he looked up at the unfamiliar face, he raised an eyebrow.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

The Alpha had short black hair, light brown eyes, a facial structure that made him look muscular. As Yoongi looked at him, he realized that he just is muscular. And as the Alpha chuckled at him, cocky, Yoongi realized right away that he didn't want to be here.

"I'm new." The Alpha said as Yoongi finished stuffing his locker and getting his books out for class. "My name is Kay. Are you going to ignore the fact that I called you adorable?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Um, yeah. I don't know who you are and I don't want to know who you are, now. So get out of my way. I have a class to go to."

Kay suddenly got taller. Much taller than Yoongi estimated. And as usual, the students around them grew silent, just like they do when they see someone mess with Jungkook. Except Jungkook wasn't around. And as Kay pressed Yoongi against the locker, Yoongi started wishing that Jungkook was.

Clearly this Kay guy doesn't know who Jungkook is, which is funny considering Yoongi found out almost immediately when he was the new student. Or maybe Kay just doesn't care. Either way, he clearly doesn't realize who he's got his hands on.

"Fuck off, perv." Yoongi hit the Alpha with his book, only barely having room to hit him hard enough. Kay had his hand on Yoongi's waist, pressing him into the locker. "Get the fuck off of me." He said again, pushing his book into the guy's face. This clearly annoyed Kay, because he jerked the book out of Yoongi's hands and threw it on the floor.

"You're adorable." Kay repeated. "But damn, you sure do love fighting back, huh?—"

"Duh, you fucker." Yoongi squirmed and tried to kick and hit, the lockers in his way.

Kay sighed in annoyance, dangerously close to Yoongi's face. "So rude to your Alpha."

Yoongi squinted, hating how students around him were just watching with their heads shaking at the Alpha. He is not seriously calling himself Yoongi's Alpha right now.