#1

Lisa sprinted towards her best friend's locker, a blur of light blue skinny jeans and brown hair were all most people could see as she raced down the hall.

"JISOO!" squealed the tall girl as she jumped onto the other girl's back and wrapped herself into a koala-like hold

"Yo, Limario, I missed you too but I don't want to die like this," the smaller girl said as she tried to pry open Lisa's death grip from around her neck.

"But we haven't seen each other in a week! And it's the first day back at school and WE'RE SENIORS NOW, how are you not excited?" exclaimed Lisa as she detached all four of her limbs from her best friend and stood beside her.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because it's school," Jisoo said glaring at the taller girl beside her. How could she be so excited over school? It was living hell having to wake up early to come here every day. "Plus, we literally hung out almost every day this summer before I went on vacation with my family last week."

"So, I can still miss my best friend. Jisoo I need you here by my side," Lisa stuck out her bottom lip and attempted her best puppy dog eyes.

"That sounds dirty," Jisoo scoffed as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and reached back down into her locker to collect a notebook for her first class. "But I missed you too."

"I knew you missed me," Lisa grinned widely and reached out to wrap her long arms around her best friend in another hug.

Lisa and Jisoo became best friends when Lisa's family moved to Busan when she was five years old

Lisa and Jisoo became best friends when Lisa's family moved to Busan when she was five years old. Jisoo lived down the block and since the first time the two girls met at a neighborhood get-together, they had become inseparable.

"Okay, okay," Jisoo sighed as she gave in and stood up fully to let the taller girl embrace her. She wrapped her own arms around the younger girl's back.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Lisa beamed up at her friend.

"You're insane. But I guess I love you anyway," said Jisoo as she closed her locker and put an arm around the smiling girl's shoulder.