#4

After Rosé and Lisa's talk upstairs, they re-joined the girls in the living room to continue their movie night. Nayeon, Jisoo, and Jennie were slightly surprised that they hadn't heard the girls upstairs yelling at each other. They were even more shocked when they noticed that it looked like the girls hadn't cried much, if even at all. As surprised as the three girls were, they were more than thankful. The other two girls seemed to be getting along now, or at least were being cordial to one another. They weren't exactly sure what happened, but they figured Lisa and Rosé would bring it up on their own time.

Before the girls left Nayeon's house, they all made plans to meet up there again on Saturday before Woozi's party to get ready together. They also agreed to stay there after the party, seeing as they couldn't just stroll into their homes in the early hours of the morning without their parents getting suspicious. Nayeon's parents were thankfully out of town on a church retreat that weekend. Lisa and Jisoo were starting to wonder if Nayeon even had parents, as they never seemed to be home.

By the time Saturday afternoon rolled around, Lisa had told Jisoo about her talk with Rosé. Jisoo still wasn't too happy with the black-eyed girl - and wasn't necessarily proud of her best friend for saying that she'd wait for her - but she was glad Rosé was able to be honest with Lisa. Jisoo wasn't sure what to expect when the two girls were reunited, but hoped that they could just start being normal friends.

Rosé had also explained to Nayeon and Jennie about what happened between her and Lisa. She was glad that it went better than expected and Nayeon was proud of her for being willing to open up, even if she wasn't necessarily comfortable with it. Jennie gave Rosé and smile and a hug, and coming from her, that was a huge gesture. Jennie was usually the quiet support of the group. She didn't say much, but she observed. She knew when the other girls needed comfort, or encouragement, or a kick in the ass, and she would give it to them.

All five girls now scrambled around Nayeon's house in various states of disarray. It was late Saturday evening and they had all gotten distracted earlier by talking about who would be at the party that they didn't realize they were already late. There was makeup and clothes spread out all over the floor. Two girls were in only sweats and a bra as they hurried to finish their makeup and hair, two other girls were struggling to get their tight outfits on, and one girl ran around the house trying to find where she had dropped her other shoe.

Finally, they were all ready and hopped in Nayeon's car so she could drive them to Woozi's house. Lisa was squished in the back between Rosé and Jisoo and she could barely function. Rosé was sitting next to her, donned in extremely tight black skinny jeans, a long-sleeved dark grey crop top, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots. Lisa was always interested in the mysterious-type, but damn did Rosé bring that to another level. Lisa also noticed the subtle, dark eye makeup Rosé wore. It wasn't heavy; it was just enough to pull the outfit together and bring out the dark colors in her eyes. But the lips, now those were a different story. Rosé had on bright red lipstick that contrasted the entire rest of her outfit. Lisa couldn't help but stare at those lips a few times before they even left the house.

Lisa wondered how someone could be so sexy, yet so beautiful at the same time. It wasn't fair, especially for Lisa's racing heart. Lisa had to hold herself back from even looking at the girl next to her during the car ride, fearing she would explode if she did.

Rosé knew what she was doing when she picked out her outfit for the night. She wanted to make herself irresistible, and not just for anyone. For Lisa. She felt guilty at first, especially after talking to Lisa just a few days before, but she told herself that it was just an outfit. It's not like she was doing anything wrong. She just wanted to see the younger girl squirm, but by god had her plan backfired. Rosé was the one trying to compose herself now. Lisa sat next to her in a tight pair of light-wash skinny jeans that hugged her curves impeccably, along with a white crop top that exposed her tight stomach muscles and soft skin. To top it all off, the black ankle boots she wore made her the same height as Rosé, if not slightly taller.