#16

The day before Halloween, Lisa, Jisoo, and Mina rushed around town trying to find the perfect outfits for their costumes.

Lisa had changed her mind from her original idea and decided to go as Harry Potter, but in all of the stores they had been to, she couldn't find a single robe set for her outfit. So instead, she had to stick with being a cat. Since she didn't want to put a lot of money into it, she had just gotten a black dress and cat ears. She figured she could draw on some whiskers with eye liner and call it a day.

Jisoo wanted to go as a cop, but when she showed Lisa her outfit the day before, they decided she looked more like a confused Michael Jackson/police officer, so she gave up on that idea and chose to go as a football player instead. She just needed to find a cheap jersey somewhere.

Since Mina had already planned out her costume, she had everything she needed. She just wanted to find a fanny pack to add to it. She already had her blue button down shirt and red pants, complete with "haters back off" written across the butt.

The three girls had gone to the sports store to find Jisoo a jersey when Lisa and Mina decided to start an impromptu football game in the middle of the store with a ball they had found. After Lisa tripped while running for a pass and knocked over an entire rack of water bottles, the three girls were all promptly kicked out of the store, leaving Jisoo jersey-less.

As they sat in Jisoo's car trying to figure out where to go next, Lisa and Mina were both in the backseat still laughing so hard they could barely breathe. Jisoo just rolled her eyes, but was happy to see Lisa laugh like that for the first time in weeks.

After Lisa had left Rosé's house the week before, she immediately called Jisoo to let her know that she decided not to get back together with the black-eyed girl. Jisoo told her she was being ridiculous, but didn't push the subject any more. Lisa spent the next few days locked away in her room after school until Jisoo barged into her room and told her to cut the crap. It was her choice to leave Rosé like that and she was going to have to deal with the consequences and get on with her life.

After that, Lisa finally started making plans with Jisoo and Mina on her own accord, and Jisoo figured she had finally talked some sense into the girl. But she saw the way her brown eyes were dull and almost lifeless, almost as if someone had taken the spark out of them. And in reality, someone had. Without Rosé around, Lisa's eyes just weren't the same anymore.

Finally, Lisa and Mina calmed down enough speak, even though they had tears in their eyes from laughing so hard. They all decided to go to Goodwill as a last resort to try to throw their outfits together, which was fine with Jisoo considering that was her favorite store.

At the store, Mina immediately found a snazzy black fanny pack that she decided would go perfectly with her costume. While Jisoo wandered off to find a jersey, the other two girls walked through the different aisles mindlessly.

"So will it just be you and Jisoo heading to Momo's tomorrow?" Mina asked nonchalantly as she looked through some different sweaters on the rack.

"Nayeon might come with Woozi, but that's all I know," Lisa responded. Instantly her mind was brought to the black-eyed girl and what she would be doing for Halloween. Their plan had been to do something together, but now that they hadn't really talked in three weeks, she had no idea what Rosé and Jennie were planning on doing.

"It's supposed to be a huge party I guess. Not like her other one that was pretty laid back. Apparently people from all different schools will be there. Momo really goes all out for Halloween," Mina chuckled.

"Oh great," Lisa laughed softly, her mind still on Rosé. After leaving the older girl's house a week ago she still felt miserable, even though she tried not to act like it so much. Almost every second of every day, she questioned if she had made the right decision. Jisoo told her she blowing things out of proportion, and maybe she was right, but Lisa just needed time to get her thoughts straightened out. Even if Rosé was telling the truth about the flowers, she had still made mistakes in the past that Lisa couldn't forget about now. Everything was just so confusing.