#15

Two weeks. Two weeks had passed and Lisa still hadn't answered any of Rosé's calls or texts. She wanted to pick up the phone and hear the older girl's husky voice on the other line. But she didn't want to listen to any more apologies.

Two weeks. Two weeks had passed since Lisa felt the warmth of Rosé's touch. There were no more innocent hand holds or hugs. No longer were there stolen glances from across the room. Lisa's lips longed for Rosé's, soft and tender against her own. Her body ached for to be held in Rosé's arms as she fell asleep at night. But she didn't want to be played again.

Two weeks. Two weeks since Lisa had looked into those radiant dark eyes. She wanted those eyes to be reflected in her own for always. She wished she could stare into them once more, just to remember what it felt like. The feeling of happiness and bliss that once radiated from them were burned into Lisa's mind. But she didn't want to see them and be reminded that she wasn't good enough to be the only one.

Two weeks. Two weeks since Lisa had realized she was in love with Rosé, only to lose her that same day.

"Limario, come on. You've been moping around almost every day for two weeks," Jisoo said as she sat at the foot of Lisa's bed. She had just woken the taller girl up, even though it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon.

"Just let me sleep, Jisoo," Lisa groaned as she pulled her comforter over her head. Sleep was the only thing that helped her rid her mind of the black-eyed girl.

"You're not staying in bed all day again. Am I going to have to force you to come to the mall with me and Mina today?" Jisoo asked.

Since that day two weeks ago, Lisa had been a wreck. The only time she even remotely tried to pull herself together was when Jisoo would force her out of bed to go out. Jisoo would always invite Mina along, and Momo and Dahyun if they weren't busy, knowing that Lisa needed to be with friends who stood on neutral ground about the whole situation.

Jisoo's plan seemed to help Lisa some. The older girl would always put up a fight, but slowly but surely, throughout the day Lisa would start to lighten up a bit. It helped that Momo was around to crack jokes and Mina was always by her side to make sure everything was okay.

"Fine. I'll get up. Just give me two seconds," Lisa huffed from under the covers.

She hated being awake. Her mind was instantly consumed with thoughts of Rosé. She was thankful Jisoo would drag her out to do random things almost every day because she needed the distraction. But that's all everything ever was to her – a distraction from the one person she desperately wanted to be with again. But she couldn't go back to that anymore. She deserved better.

"I'll go downstairs and watch tv with Jihyo, but I better see you down there in no more than fifteen minutes or I'm coming back up to drag you out of here," Jisoo stated as she stood up from the bed and made her way out of the room.

Lisa groaned and threw the comforter off of her body. The cool air chilled her body and she was instantly reminded that there was no body beside her to keep her warm like there usually was on the weekends.

The girls' sleepovers at Nayeon's house had been put on hold since the blowout between Lisa and Rosé. They all knew there was no way the two girls would both come and it just wouldn't be the same without all five of them. So until the two girls made up, or could at least be on friendly terms with each other, there were no more girls nights.

As Lisa got out of bed to get ready to go out, she walked over to her desk to grab a hair tie so she could throw her hair up in a messy bun. Out of the corner of her eye she caught the golden ring she had taken from Rosé a month ago. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, overcome with memories of the night where she and Rosé sat on Nayeon's couch, lost in each other instead of the movie on the television. The night they had shared their first kiss.