#9

"Look I'm happy for y'all, but Jisoo was right," Nayeon spoke from the front seat in her car. "You two definitely need to get a room sometimes."

Rosé glared over at her small friend and heard Jennie agree from the backseat. She was slightly embarrassed that she and Lisa had completely forgotten about anyone in the entire world during their heated make out session in the water, and her friends hadn't been able to let it go.

"We already had to witness you giving her a lap dance, and now we have to watch you two sucking face all the time," Jennie laughed with a disgusted face.

"Stop," Rosé whined as she covered her face in her hands. She had been humiliated enough for getting so turned on in front of them, even though it's not like they knew that, but having them watch her passionate exchange with Lisa in the ocean made her try to hide in embarrassment.

"We're just teasing you, Rosie," Nayeon laughed as she gently shoved Rosé's shoulder while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah it's actually really cute," Jennie tried to calm down her best friend, knowing how mortified she had gotten about the situation. "I'm just making fun of you because I'm extremely jealous."

Rosé laughed and uncovered her face, but her cheeks were still flushed. "Thanks guys," she joked as she rolled her eyes.

"You know we love you," Jennie said in a babyish voice as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Rosé, hugging her as best she could consider there was a seat between them.

"I love you too, Jendeukie," Rosé laughed and saw Nayeon pout from the driver's seat. "And I love you, too, Nayeon," she said as she leaned over the centre console and gave the smaller girl a quick kiss on the cheek.

After Nayeon dropped Rosé off at her house, the black-eyed girl greeted her noisy family and made her way into her bedroom. She fell onto her bed and stared up at the ceiling, smiling widely. She felt her phone buzz and she instantly took it out of her pocket, but when she opened the text she almost dropped her phone onto her face.

Staring back at her was a picture of Lisa in her room, obviously getting changed out of her bikini. Her black bottoms were still on, but her top was hanging loosely off of her index finger from the arm that was pressed against her skin, barely covering her chest. The caption simply read: "Bet on it."

Rosé instantly felt the familiar warmth between her legs as she had earlier that day. She knew what Lisa was referring to and wanted to both praise the lord and smack herself in the head for giving in to Lisa's little game earlier. This teasing stuff was going to be the death of her, but two could play that game.

Rosé walked into her bathroom, deciding that she once again needed a cold shower, but she also had other plans. She stripped out of her shorts and t-shirt, as well as her bikini, before grabbing her towel that hung off of the back of the door. She held the towel up to her chest, letting it fall down just enough to cover her most intimate spots, but made sure there was enough skin showing to tease Lisa. Most of her stomach and hips were visible and she bit her bottom lip as she snapped the picture. "I'm planning on it." Rosé typed out on to her phone before sending the picture to Lisa.

----------

Two days had passed and Lisa was sitting on her couch with her family, waiting for Jisoo to pick her up for another night with the girls. She was texting Rosé, as she always was, and she was giggling to herself about some lame joke the other girl had just tried to make.

She was thankful that Rosé was sending jokes instead of suggestive pictures like she had been for the last couple days, considering she was sitting in front of her family. The two girls had fallen into a comfortable routine of constantly texting, and she enjoyed the fact that they could go from a serious conversation, to sending risqué photos, to sending each other corny jokes within minutes. Rosé's mind was something Lisa admired most about the girl.