#6

The next morning, Lisa woke up to her phone buzzing once again. She groaned into her pillow, wondering why Jisoo was up so early. Jisoo always slept as late as possible. Suddenly, her brown eyes shot open as she remembered the conversation, she had with Rosé last night and she smiled as she turned over quickly to grab her phone.

Rosie:
Good morning :)

Lisa's smile instantly grew wider when she read the text.

Lili:
Good morning to you too :)

Rosie:
Wow I'm surprised you're up. I hope I didn't wake you.

Lili:
Don't worry about it, it's worth it now that I'm talking to you.

Rosie:
Aww, so precious.

Lisa giggled into her pillow and felt butterflies form in her stomach.

Rosie:
I was actually texting you to see if you would want to do something tonight? I know I don't get to see you at school so I figured I should probably just ask now.

Lili:
Yeah, that sounds perfect. I'll ask Jisoo when she picks me up from school. Have you checked to see what Nayeon and Jennie are doing?

Rosie:
Actually... I was thinking it could be just you and me.

As soon as Lisa read the text, she almost fell off her bed in excitement. Was Rosé asking her out on a date? Play it cool, Lisa. She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself, even though she knew Rosé couldn't see her right now.

Lili:
That sounds even more perfect :) What are you wanting to do?

Rosie:
That's for me to know and you to find out! I'll pick you up at 7. Have a great day at school. I can't wait to see you tonight.

Lili:
I hope you have a good day at school too. See you tonight!

Lisa instantly threw her face into her pillow at her last response. She was trying to play it cool, but she was worried Rosé wouldn't think she was excited for tonight, which couldn't be further from the truth. But she didn't want to send another response and seem like a babbling idiot. So instead, the small girl leapt out of her bed in excitement and happily walked to the bathroom to get ready for school. Tonight, couldn't come soon enough.

----------

It was only six in the evening when Lisa started getting ready for her night with Rosé. She knew all she had to do was change and do her makeup, but she couldn't wait any longer.

Jisoo had come over after school to help pick out an outfit. Lisa spilled the beans as soon as she got into Jisoo's car that morning and begged for the younger girl's help. Jisoo gladly obliged, but since they didn't know what Rosé's plans were, they struggled to pick out an outfit before they finally settled on one that both girls agreed on.

Lisa stared at the outfit on the bed, hoping they had made the right choice. But Jisoo had left and she wasn't about to try to pick out another outfit by herself. On the bed laid her pink sleeveless shirt with a white collar and a black pleated skirt. Her black lace-up wedges sat at the foot of her bed. She hoped that it wasn't anything too fancy, but she didn't want to choose anything too casual, either. This is the best it's gonna get, she thought to herself as she changed into the outfit.

After she changed and stood in the mirror for ten minutes making sure everything looked perfect, she finally headed into the bathroom to put on her makeup and fix up her hair a bit. She settled on subtle eye makeup, but chose to be a bit bolder than normal as she put on pink lipstick to match her shirt. She made sure that her long hair looked presentable before making her way to the living room to wait for Rosé to arrive.