#19

Lisa kept Rosé pushed up against the bathroom door, both pairs of lips moving eagerly against each other. The younger girl felt light-headed, wondering how she was ever able to ignore Rosé for a month. She knew this is where she should be; who she should be with. There should have never been any question about it. Lisa's brain was just too slow to catch up to her heart, but now everything was on the same page.

Rosé's brain felt frozen, like she could barely form a coherent thought. All she knew was that Lisa was kissing her and she needed it more than she ever could have thought possible.

However, as soon as Lisa's lips left Rosé's and made their way to the older girl's neck, Rosé inhaled deeply and it was as if the oxygen returning to her brain finally helped her process what was happening.

"Wait, Lili," Rosé almost moaned as the younger girl nipped at the skin just below her ear.

Lisa didn't stop, though. She continued leaving open-mouthed kisses slowly down Rosé's neck, pausing every few inches to lightly graze the skin with her teeth, consciously making sure that it wasn't hard enough to leave a mark.

As Lisa lowered her kisses down the soft skin, she hooked a finger in the collar of Rosé's t-shirt and tugged it over to expose the collarbones she loved so much. She used her lips and tongue across the length of the bone before her brain finally registered that Rosé was saying something again.

"Lili," Rosé said more forcefully. No matter how much she didn't want the other girl to stop, she knew that the right thing to do would be to talk about what was happening first. God, she hated her brain sometimes. "Just wait a minute," she said as she placed her hands on either side of Lisa's face and pulled her up so they were eye level with each other.

Lisa's mind immediately started racing as soon as she looked into those dark eyes. What had she done wrong? Why was Rosé stopping her? Maybe Rosé had changed her mind about them.

"Shit, I'm so sorry. I just – I don't know what got into me. I've just missed you so –"

"Lili, it's okay," Rosé said as she stroked her thumb over Lisa's soft cheek. "I missed you, too. But I just want to make sure that you're sure about this. I had prepared myself to give you time and space and now, well," she released her hands from Lisa's face and gestured to their bodies pressed against each other.

"I was such an idiot for ever saying that we should just be friends," Lisa shook her head before resting it against Rosé's shoulder. "I just can't help myself," her voice came out muffled against the other girl's shirt.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Rosé chuckled and gently ran her fingertips up and down Lisa's back. "There's obviously some reason you'd decided that you wanted to stay just friends for now."

"I hate it when you're right," Lisa sighed and pulled back to face Rosé again. "But maybe we don't have to be just friends. Maybe we can just take it slow, for both our sakes. Start fresh and rebuild our trust," she said, but it sounded like more of a question.

Rosé smiled softly at the younger girl and nodded her head. She would do anything for Lisa, whether it was take it slow or marry her on the spot. She wasn't going to lose her again. "Of course," she said quietly.

Lisa leaned in and gave Rosé one last tender kiss, feeling the older girl smile into it. She pulled back and sighed, not wanting to be anywhere but in Rosé's arms. "We should probably go back downstairs before they start to get suspicious."

The older girl nodded her head and turned around to open the door, but stopped when she felt Lisa grab her wrist gently.

"Wait," the Thai said nervously. "Before we go back down there, I think I owe you an apology in person for what I did. I was stupid and stuck in my own head and I never ever meant to hurt you like that. I know I'll never be able to take it all back, but I do want to make it up to you. I'm so sorry, Rosé."