Chapter 3- big news

Later that night...

Mari and I were in our room

" Chelle, what are you gonna do know that it's over? I probably am going to expand my MDC line to the states. It will be better for business you know?"

" I know, I want to study more so I'll probably finish university. I will continue my music of course. My modeling can continue since you will be there and there are Guess head quarters all over the states so I'm good there. Something I have been thinking for a while but will finally going to do it that I am going to find my brother. I know he is in the states.It would be nice to finally re unite after 7 years no?"

"Maybe we should move to the states then? We can buy a big house with 2 dogs and a cat. Ooh! And a hamster and-"

when all of a sudden Mari's phone started to ring

QUEENIE

" Maribug you wont believe it! Mother has an opportunity to go back to Gotham for style queen and she said I could go with her! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

" That's great queenie!"

" and that's not all, she said you and Chelle could come with us!!"

" We would love too! Let's do it. God knows we need this."

" Preach. Anyway we leave tomorrow at 3 pm and Sabine and Tom already agreed. So pack everything as we basically are moving there. Ok byeeeeeeeeeee!"

" Byeeeeeee" she cut the call.

"Talk about timing?"

" Guess we are going to Gotham! I heard they have a huge Guess headquarters their so if you wanted you could continue your modeling there well as continue your persona as desi!!! This is perfect!"

" Ok Mari , but we gotta pack first"

She smacked her forehead, "Right"

We spent the rest fo the night packing. By 5 am, the room looked like the before picture.