Chapter 4- good byes

" Mari" She didn't wake up

" Marinette look! It's adrien!"

" He can go eff himself" wow she actually got over him. I looked over at Tikki and plagg who were hiding in the Malibu Barbie dream house enjoying the show. They just shrugged and smiled. I frowned. I cracked my knuckles and neck.

"Let's do this" I muttered, " MARI YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE WAKE UP!!!!!!"

She flailed her arms and fell of the bed. She shot up and ran to the bathroom. I hear the tap going, and the shower starting. In 5 minutes she was out and dressed.

" 5 minutes, I think this is a new record" I smirked

" har har cat, let's go!" She whined

" You think I am like you? It's 1 pm, we have 2 hours. So go and properly get ready so we can eat and leave." She finally looked at what she wore. She had on blue pajama pants and a wrinkled white button up. She had mismatched socks and half her hair up.

" AAAAAAAAAARRRGHH!" She ran back into the bathroom. I couldn't help but chuckle at her antics. I course was already ready. I had my hair in a messy bun and glasses on. They were rose gold and were wire framed. I was wearing a Denim jacket with gray sleeves and hood, a white shirt, black high waisted leggings, and my limited addition Le femme noir combat boots. Vegan leather with neon green stitching and a small paw print logo and well as MDC in cursive on the underside of the flap. As well as a black cotton mask hanging from one ear so I can quickly put it on before we leave. I might as well spread out my life story throughout the book.  

My name is Michelle "Al-Ghul" Kapoor. My parents are Raj Kapoor, late business mogul and was one of the richest men in the world, and un fortunately Talia Al-Ghul. Only Mother's closest confidants knew about me. I was hidden inside the west wing rapunzel style and was trained by lady shiva, and was to be married to the son of Slade at 14 to bring peace between the leagues. Lucky me I was able to escape and ended up in a serious situation but that is for another time. At 16 I was put into the foster system and  was adopted by Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng. I myself have a few achievements I am very proud of. I had always been attracted to the world of music so with Luka and Nino, we created a power trio called, " The Irreplaceables" We each concealed our identity and with a secret persona. I am desi, Luka is Sass, and Nino is ShellShock. We are the highest ranking group in Europe and are in the top 5 in the world. We are also very successful solo artists. The irreplaceables have 6 top selling albums as well as 3 solo albums each. We are Jagged Stone's " protégés" and managed by Penny Rolling. Like Jagged, we have are designs made by MDC ( Marinette). I also pursued a few other things. I am a dancer ( for the group), as well as a Guess girl class model. Many might not know, but being a Guess girl model is one the highest positions a model can get, as well as a model for MDC ( one of the best brands in the world). As far as education, I will be attending Gotham University, Earnsman . Which is a Business school where I will earn my masters. I want to build a record label so I am getting education for it now that I have the chance.

" MICHELLE! I'M READY LET'S GO!!!!" Marinette was wearing an pink oversized hoodie with black ripped jeans underneath and white chunky sneakers. All MDC ofc. 

" Tikki, Plagg, let's go!" Mari ushered them into her purse

" Tikki, Plagg, let's go!" Mari ushered them into her purse. And we headed downstairs.

" Tom, can you believe it! Our babies are moving out! They grow up so fast!" Sabine was wiping a tear with a handkerchief.

" Maman! Don't cry!"Mari and I ran up to them and got wrapped up in a big hug.

"Now girls, Be safe. I know you can protect your selves but be careful please! Michelle, you better look out for marinette understood?" Tom said

" Yes sir!" I fake saluted.

" That's my girl! Ok now, the limo is outside so hurry before it leaves."

" Bye Maman, Bye Papa" I put up my mask as we walked outside to be met with Auntie Audrey and Chloe.

" Come on girls, hurry on in before we miss the flight. Farewell Tom, Au Revior Sabine"

We got in the limo and drove off top the airport. Everything was silent before Chloe decided to break the ice.

" You guys actually take forever, we ought to leave with out you." Chloe huffed as she filed her nails.

" Hey It wasn't me!" I help up my hands in surrender

" Mari-kins you will literally be the death of us!"

" Hey!" Mari was about to continue but Auntie Audrey cut her off.

" Girls calm down, we are here anyways."

We got out of the limo and entered the airport. Auntie Audrey's security led us to our gate since we were flying on our own jet. We did a few security check ins but skipped TSA. Thank god. What would have happened if they saw Tikki, Plagg , and Pollen. In about 15 minutes, we were on the plane and in the air and we were all asleep.