Chapter 21- he knows

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Jason and Damien were at it again. We were at our second rest stop. We had gotten there early so we got to chill there for a bit.

"Demon-Spawn! You know that it's my turn to drive! You drove us here!"

"Todd! I have the keys! I'm driving!"

"Oh I swear to god to puny little sh*t!"

I turn to see Jon, Mari, and Chloe crowded around a bucket of Popcorn watching the argument play out. I cocked an eyebrow at them. Mari grabs the bucket and hold it out,

"Want some?" She shakes it a little,

"Really bug? Out of all people you are just sitting here eating snacks while your brother and boyfriend are fighting like 2 damn animals and you- yes I would like some" I grab a fistful and munched away.

"But you owe me Todd!"

"Owe you what ?"

"Owe me for not MURDERING YOUR BUTT YOU IMBECILE!" And that's where all hell broke out. Damien tackled Jason and both of them went flying across the parking lot like football players. Thank god we were on grass. Damien was on top of Jason while trying to land a punch while Jason was under him trying to keep him away. I finished my snack and brushed my hands off on my shorts. I stuck my thumb and index finger between my lips and whistled. Loud. This made Damien flinch and roll of Jason.

"God Kapoor! You whistle like a native New Yorker!"

"Thanks I practiced, now here's what we are going to do, give me the keys" I held my hand out to him.

"Why would I?" Marinette stepped up to the plate

" Give cat the keys or no cuddles for a month"

"You wouldn't"

"Try me"

He cursed under his breath and tossed them over.

"Good, now get your butt into the back seat with Jon"

"But Why!"

"Because grumpy babies are not allowed to drive mkay?" I remarked sarcastically. He glared at me, sure he was good, but I was better. I sent a glare right back at him. We held this staring contest for a bit before he broke away and stomped off. He grabbed Jon's collar and threw him into the car

"Ahhh careful Dami!"

"Zip it Kent", he gave me one last grumpy look before climbing in after him. Jason brushed himself off before walking up to me.

"Thanks Pixie and Thank you Michelle" he held out his hand. I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to one leg while giving him a what face.

"Keys, please?" I smirked a little at his request.

"Oh no no no, you think I'd give you the keys after what you just pulled." I put my hand on his cheek and gently patted it, "Don't worry loverboy, I think I can get us safely to our destination. You get to sit in the middle with Jon mkay? Thanks" I flipped my hair and cat walked to the car. I opened the door an looked back at a confused Jason Todd.

"You coming?"

~Time skip brought to you by Jason and Damien trying to rip each others heads off~

It was around 9 pm and I was pulling into the garage of our home for the next few days. Everyone was asleep.

"Hey guys, we're here get up" Chloe and Damien stirred and slowly woke up.

"Oh! Yawn we're here!"