Chapter 20: ROAD TRIPPP!

"What's my name? What's my name? What's my name? My name is Sheila! Sheila ki jawaani! I'm to Mhm for you! Me there haath Na aani!" My headphones were on and my doors were closed as I jammed out to my favorite Bollywood songs. Don't judge me for liking Bollywood haters! I had just finished packing when I came across this little green box. It looked like it was previously used for shoes but had a beautiful scenery painted across the leather top with 2 thumbprints, one small one and one big one. I cock my head to the side as I gently opened the box to let out a little gasp. Inside carefully wrapped was a little dog plushie. Raqiq. I gently placed the toy into the box, then the box into my suitcase. I zipped up the suitcase and started changing into clothes as we would leave for VACATIONNNNN in 10 minutes! Whoop whoop! I had changed into a black shirt, blue denim shorts, and tied a red plaid boyfriend shirt around my waist. I loosely braided my hair over my shoulder and wore sunglasses in my hair. I accessorized with diamond studs. I grabbed my bag and hauled it downstairs. Everyone was chilling in the living room.

"So is everyone ready to leave?"

"Nope, still waiting on Todd" Damien groaned.

"Want me to get him?" Dick was in the middle of a call and I knew he was busy.

"Don't worry about it,I'll get him. Be back in a minute" I went up the stairs down the hall when I heard someone screaming out in pain! Wait no.... singing? I knock the door,

"Jason? Hello?" No answer. I tried knocking again,

"JASON!!" Nada.

"IF YOU DON'T ANSWER I WILL KICK DOWN THIS DOOR!" Zilch.

"Okay then" I mutter as i crack my knuckles and roll my shoulders, "let's do this" I get into position and send a sharp spin kick towards the door revealing one Jason Peter Todd belting out Celine Dion's "My Heart will go on"

"yOuRe hErE tHerE's nOtHing I nEed I bElieVe tHaT mY heArt wiLl gO OoOooOoooOooooNNnNnnNnnnnn!" God it was terrible, good thing I was recording he he he he (god Mari is rubbing off me!). He turned around to sing the next verse, but see's me. He looked like a deer in headlights. He quickly pulled off his head phones and started blubbering like a fish.

"My my Jason, you are very talented if I don't say so myself." I smirk as I show him my recording, "Wonder what will happen if the others see it?"

"WHATTT! No No No PLEASEEE NOOOOO! DON'T DO IT!"

"Don't do what?"

"Send the video!"

"What video?"

"The one of me recording?"

"You mean this one?" I ask, tilting my head looking innocent as I pointed to my phone,

"Yes that one!"

"Oops!" I press my phone sending dings chorusing around the house, " that's what you get for being late. Now hurry up muscles, I have a vacation to get to" He grumbles and stomps into the bathroom before I wiggle my fingers to fix the doors. Magic's coursed through them setting the door back to normal. He came out 20 minutes later wearing a band tee, leather jacket, and black jeans. He had black ray-bans and black shoes on.

"Are you ready to go darling?" He asks teasingly as he picked up his bag.

"Mhm" We headed back to the living room where we see everyone ready and waiting.

"Finally!" Damien throws his hands up in frustration before Mari came and pecked his cheek, which made his tan skin a deep red. Bruce clears his throat directing our attention to him.

"Ok, we need to figure out rides real quick since we seemed to have forgotten about it" Dick raised his hand,

"I am driving Tim, Mari ,and Kori"

Steph raised her hand, "Babs, Cass, and I are going in my car"

"Ok, so that leaves Jon, Chloe, Michelle, Marinette, Damian, Jason, Alfred, and I" Jason Raises his hand,

"Pixie, Michelle, demon, Chloe, Jon, and I will go in a car"

"So that leaves Alfred and I who will go in a separate vehicle. Ok sounds good, I have sent everyone the address and I will see you guys later tonight" We all split up to get into our separate vehicle. Mari, Chlo, Jon, Jason, Akhi, and I headed down to the garage where our ride awaited us. It was a new shiny black Range Rover. As Jon and I loaded the car, Damien and Jason were arguing about who got to drive.

"Demon, I'm older! I'm going to drive!"

"I don't care Todd! I am going to drive as I am the BLOOD SON!!"

"NO ONE CARES DEMON!"

"give me the keys"

This went on for 5 minutes, I could feel my eye twitch in frustration.

"THAT'S IT!" I yell aloud, my glare was fiery and my anger was at its peaks. I took a breath and calmed myself down before continuing. " we are here about to go on vacation. Since we have an 8 hour drive, how about Jason drives for the first half and Damien drives for the second half?" I looked at them sternly as they internally debated. Jason smiles and nods while Damien rolls his eyes but nods.

"Tt, I'm doing this because I want to, not because you asked me to." He looks straight at me as I knit my eyebrow before entering the car. I just chuckled and shook my head before opening the door and getting in. It was a big car, basically a boujee mini van. It had 8 seats. Jason and I were in the front, Mari and Damien in the middle row, and Chloe and Jon in the back. I set the gps and we were good to go. I lean back into my seat and inhale as Jason started the car and drive out the manor.

"This trip is going to be interesting"